Basically this but much cleaner and professional looking, of course.

tQtI3Pv.jpg

The advantage of this uniform set is that it takes the decision whether or not to blind myself out of disgust at their play out of my hands.

tQtI3Pv.jpg

The advantage of this uniform set is that it takes the decision whether or not to blind myself out of disgust at their play out of my hands.

All you need now is a...err...player in a "fierce" stance in front of a black background (don't forget the smoke) with his gloves together to show the slogan: "Horn 'em!"

tQtI3Pv.jpg

All you need now is a...err...player in a "fierce" stance in front of a black background (don't forget the smoke) with his gloves together to show the slogan: "Horn 'em!"

More like, "Ram It!"

Edited by DustDevil61

As much as I love the traditional Rams horn on the helmets, I think they should consider tweaking it to make it a bit more realistic, much like the Vikings did.

354788.jpgvikings+helmet.png

tQtI3Pv.jpg

There's no way for that to look 'more professional'. The bright colors and chrome inserts scream (to me, of course) semi-pro.

As much as I love the traditional Rams horn on the helmets, I think they should consider tweaking it to make it a bit more realistic, much like the Vikings did.

Agreed:

rocky-mountain-bighorn-sheep.jpg

Well realistic is relative here. Actual vikings didn't wear horned helmets.

Why can't the Lions wear their throwbacks? The never used different helmets when they wore them. There's no excuse to not wear them.

Well realistic is relative here. Actual vikings didn't wear horned helmets.

Shush, you.

dra020.jpg

Why can't the Lions wear their throwbacks? The never used different helmets when they wore them. There's no excuse to not wear them.

This. Today seems like the perfect day for it. The NFL alt game is weak

I read something about Lions season ticket holders bringing up the throwback at a meeting. They all miss it. The Lions have said they'd "consider" bringing it back. I see no reason not to. Was perfect for Thanksgiving.

The Cowboys are wearing blue AT HOME against Philadelphia. Weird.

and the Eagles are in green pants. Is that the first time this season?

The Cowboys used to wear the blue throwbacks on Thanksgiving, but due to the white helmet they've worn the regular blues on Thanksgiving the last 2 years. And as for the Eagles, I swear they wore them in Green Bay a few weeks ago.

The Cowboys used to wear the blue throwbacks on Thanksgiving, but due to the white helmet they've worn the regular blues on Thanksgiving the last 2 years. And as for the Eagles, I swear they wore them in Green Bay a few weeks ago.

They did. I was hoping for all white today.

They did wear the green pants when they got whooped by the Packers.

David Carr (sucked)...Mario Williams (good, but apparently not good enough to keep)...Jadeveon Clowney (injured)...but we're against a re-brand because the Oilers were a constant disappointment?

David Carr (sucked)...Mario Williams (good, but apparently not good enough to keep)...Jadeveon Clowney (injured)...but we're against a re-brand because the Oilers were a constant disappointment?

There's nothing wrong with the Texans identity & uniforms. In fact IMO, it's one of the best in the league, especially for a modern identity. Don't wish for Nike to break something that already works. All they need to do is make the red alternate the primary jersey.