Updates

Jerseys: Made the collars Black and Blue, and changed the font to make it look a little more "Royal".

Helmet: Colored the logo silver on the blue helmet. Made a black helmet and made the logo blue. I may make the black helmet my primary and use one of the 2 blue helmets as an alternate or vise versa.

RoyalsDeux_zpsf675b2e6.png

Kentucky Outlaws

Always loved the old Oilers/Texans colors, so I went with the Red and Carolina (Columbia blue to non North Carolinians). I initially added Navy but swapped it for Silver/Grey.

C&C

Logo:

OutlawWords_zps928c46da.png

Home:

Outlaws1_zpsb4e0365b.png

Away:

Outlaws2_zps3e998801.png

Red Alternate:

Outlaws3_zps23d8b306.png

Make the home uniform have white numbers with a red outline and you got yourself a solid look.

Not a big fan of the Red alternate, but for a D-league team, alternates are a must.

Happy Memorial day to all. Coming back with another update, this time with 3 more teams. I took the suggestions you guys made and downloaded Inkscape. I haven't had much time to play with it, but once I do, i'm gonna convert all my teams over for a more polished look. In the meantime.....

Team #5

Virginia Flyers

Logo (Retro on top):VAwords_zps3cde0b38.png

Home:

Flyers1_zps1d479c3d.png

Away:

Flyers2a_zps5dd85abf.png

Alternate:

FlyersAlt_zps8aadfd38.png

Just in time for Memorial Day

Team #7

Carolina Force

Home: The helmet on the far right is my original concept. It can be used as an alternate though.

Force1_zpscd13a479.png

Away:

Force2_zpsd92394d0.png

Alternates:

Couldn't decide whether to use black or silver for an alternate. So I did both

C&C as always

Force3_zpsda544876.png

One thing that I'm noticing is you are putting your shoulder numbers way to horizontal, they need to flow with the shoulder and be more or less parallel to the top line otherwise they would look like the are tilted forward from the side, and you need to continue the number to the back of the template too

One thing that I'm noticing is you are putting your shoulder numbers way to horizontal, they need to flow with the shoulder and be more or less parallel to the top line otherwise they would look like the are tilted forward from the side, and you need to continue the number to the back of the template too

Yeah I tried to tilt the numbers, but for whatever reason it made them blurry. I'll keep at it though.

these are really good.

'Preciate it

Slow down. Work on one at a time. Refine each one until it's golden, then move on to the next one.

The big issue with that Virginia logo is that the wings are approaching the V with perpendicular lines. The result is that it looks like stairsteps rather than wings.

There are so many things you can do with a Sharks branding. A letter O just feels like a throwaway. They deserve a proper logo. As do the Outlaws.

All that said, some of these uniform ideas are pretty good. It's good that you're experimenting with palette.

Slow down. Work on one at a time. Refine each one until it's golden, then move on to the next one.

The big issue with that Virginia logo is that the wings are approaching the V with perpendicular lines. The result is that it looks like stairsteps rather than wings.

There are so many things you can do with a Sharks branding. A letter O just feels like a throwaway. They deserve a proper logo. As do the Outlaws.

All that said, some of these uniform ideas are pretty good. It's good that you're experimenting with palette.

Trust me, I know these teams all deserve a proper branding/identity. I honestly can't even look at my Memphis logo. Like I said in the OP though, i'm gonna go back and do each team's branding/logo's one-by-one once I get comfortable with Inkscape. I just didn't want to post these teams with only the uniforms.

Do you guys think I should post the just the uniforms and helmet or continue posting uni's with a reference logo? Honest opinion.

Thanks for the feedback/suggestions

What I'd love to see is a single post of a full concept--logos, uniforms, helmet, wordmarks. If you're learning Inkscape right now, fantastic! Take your time learning, it's a powerful tool. You don't need to post anything straightaway whilst you start learning. Don't feel pressured to. There's no rush, we'll be here for you whenever you're ready to post something you're comfortable with.

What I'd love to see is a single post of a full concept--logos, uniforms, helmet, wordmarks. If you're learning Inkscape right now, fantastic! Take your time learning, it's a powerful tool. You don't need to post anything straightaway whilst you start learning. Don't feel pressured to. There's no rush, we'll be here for you whenever you're ready to post something you're comfortable with.

Cool

How do you feel about the uni's themselves? Anything glaring that you see?

The striping on all the sleeves is pretty much the same. That's a place you can experiment.

More teams for you

Fort Lauderdale Hurricanes

Sacramento Terminators

Las Vegas Kings

Anaheim Earthquakes

Alabama Rebels

Austin Outlaws

Oklahoma City Cyclones

Connecticut Minutemen

Canton Legends

Brooklyn Brawlers

Edited by TheBigBuc