Arizona Cardinals Concept

Djruggs

The red is too light it looks like a hot pink, it needs to be darker

Yeah, I used the team's official hex code, but the lighting on the template makes colors look weird

Yea, I tried the template. I forgot what I did to make it closer to the color. I would try making the 'Overlay' layer less of an opacity or make another one to make it darker. As far as design goes I like it. I think a wordmark under the collar could look sharp. I especially like what you did with the collar. Kind of like a phantom one. Nice.

In most cases I like simplicity with cards concepts, but in this one, not much. It just looks too bland and it's not necessarily something that would be in this day and age (especially with nike)

Maybe add some shoulder stripes and add black and/or yellow and this would be a really good idea

As a cards fan I'm happy you kept the helmet the same. But there's no reason to get rid of black, at least keep it as an accent. Black makes the Cards look less feminine.

How does red and white look feminine?

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I think it's too simple, more like Fubu than the NFL. A bit more going on with trim or piping or striping, whether in red or white or even black, would help it look more like professional uniforms.

rATMcmK.png

Archived