ESPN World Cup Posters

Frankie

These are simply great. But I wondered why the German team is often referred as 'Die Mannschaft'. Nobody in Germany says that. We say either 'DFB-Elf' or 'Die Nationalmannschaft' but never just 'Die Mannschaft'.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

These are some amazing posters done commissioned by ESPN. Very nicely done, they do capture the feels of all the teams involved.

As for the term "Die Mannschaft", it is only used outside of Germany...mainly in English speaking countries. I normally hear "DFB-Elf" or "Die Nationalmannschaft" when I talk to my German friends.

I don't think the Croats will be crazy about ESPN using a faux-cyrillic script for them.

The same goes for Bosniaks. Anyway many of the cyrillic characters are incorrect, e.g. F instead of O for Sbornaya (Russia).

Those are beautiful. I wish they used Pirlo instead of Balotelli for Italy but nonetheless it is still gorgeous.

Cheap jersey and very nice quality NFL/NCAA Jersey just need $20.99
Order 10 pcs jerseys we provide free shipping.
Youth jersey and Women's jersey available :)
Share our site on Facebook you can get the 5% discount code!~
We also have the customized jersey service and you can have the jersey stitched on you name and your number!
Enjoy the best online shipping experience

Wow! A 5% discount code?! You just made my day! :spam:

anim_040d06ba-0611-bac4-cd7b-50fc54ad382 

Archived