My nhl designs concepts

logomasters

Umm, great job... I when I opened this thread I immediately thought "Oh this is another one of those paint users who make a recoloring of an NHLuniforms.com and call it a "concept", but no... I have to say I am pleasantly surprised.

On the jersey it's self I have to say the striping looks good, and though I'm not positive on the yoke, I don't mind it. My only suggestion is to add some gold in there, something the Sens should do.

Well, I've been using Britains Got Talent references all day...and this is like the Susan Boyle of the concept boards today. I thought this was going to be a face palming post when I saw your grammar and the post you left on my thread. Wow, great job here with the execution for a beginner (if you are one). Next thing to work on is just the design. I think arm and hem striping are fine but the yoke is...okay...

I'd say you do what Jake said and add some gold. Either as a small accent stripe or make it a prominent stripe. Maybe even think gold stripes separating the yoke stripes?

Archived