NBA Alternate Uniform Concepts

next_gen_uniforms

Why the hell would you even use your phone for a concept?

instagram dudeee

sadly this site doesn't have the emoticon of the smiley hitting his head against a brick wall...

This is how I've felt on this section the past month though... :bonk:

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Why the hell would you even use your phone for a concept?

instagram dudeee

sadly this site doesn't have the emoticon of the smiley hitting his head against a brick wall...

This is how I've felt on this section the past month though... :bonk:

i feel more like this :censored::angered: with a rating of (*.5)(*)(*)(*)(*)

Okay these are pretty terrible in execution. You may not think we can notice this but these are definitely just like a quick paint job or something. These both reek of jagged lines, different shades, blurriness, etc. You may think these are great but until you learn to severely clean them up, they arent close.

This is the best I can do on my phone.
Then dont use your phone, use a computer and some real design software. These are really sloppy and desperately need to be cleaned up

I don't have a computer that supports photoshop.

Okay these are pretty terrible in execution. You may not think we can notice this but these are definitely just like a quick paint job or something. These both reek of jagged lines, different shades, blurriness, etc. You may think these are great but until you learn to severely clean them up, they arent close.

This is the best I can do on my phone.
Then dont use your phone, use a computer and some real design software. These are really sloppy and desperately need to be cleaned up

I don't have a computer that supports photoshop.

...there are other softwares....we've gone over this a thousand times in the past month on this site...

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

But you know what you do have? A pencil and paper. If you're limited by the software you have, then you shouldn't be using that software.

You should only use a program or an app or whatever if it enhances your ability to convey your idea. In this case, the execution hinders the concept. I would try hand-drawing some concepts and see if that helps.

And then threads like this bump down ones that have actually been done right until they're lost into the previous pages.

that's what i'm trying to get across. The regular designers on this site spend hours on their concepts, trying to make them the best, and get good feedback on them. Then threads like this jump up with some work that took at tops 15 minutes. So the people who work hard on their stuff don't get seen because crap is covering the first page.

And then threads like this bump down ones that have actually been done right until they're lost into the previous pages.

that's what i'm trying to get across. The regular designers on this site spend hours on their concepts, trying to make them the best, and get good feedback on them. Then threads like this jump up with some work that took at tops 15 minutes. So the people who work hard on their stuff don't get seen because crap is covering the first page.

Most of the time great concepts barely get any comments on them, which is a shame.

Most of the time great concepts barely get any comments on them, which is a shame.

Yup. This is getting more action than some of the top ones recently.

I've never even posted a concept here--in fact the most I can do is an average Paint picture--but I see where you're coming from. I've seen a lot of awesome concepts here, and I've seen bad artists eventually improve. I believe that this person can too, but it takes effort.

Yup. This is getting more action than some of the top ones recently.

^ This. Ridiculous.

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

• 4 weeks later...

Why is everyone on these boards such a dick? Like, Who gives a damn if there are "jagged lines" or blurriness? For one thing, this site is just for FUN, and two, it's a CONCEPT....Obviously not some final product. You people need to get a life and leave the computer every once in a while.

Why is everyone on these boards such a dick? Like, Who gives a damn if there are "jagged lines" or blurriness? For one thing, this site is just for FUN, and two, it's a CONCEPT....Obviously not some final product. You people need to get a life and leave the computer every once in a while.

I agree some people on here are major picky douchebags...they should balance criticism with compliments..However this isnt also for fun. We take uniform concepts very seriously as art enthusiasts.

Anyways.. I actually like these concepts especially the Jazz.

shado_logo.gif

Archived