Completed Concept League (North American Hockey League)

CLAW

Hey everyone!

I notice that so many of the concept leagues that people put together on these boards go up without them being completed. Then they run out of steam and don't finish. I wanted to make sure that mine was finished before I posted it again.

The North American Hockey League is a league that a friend and I put together 5 years ago. The histories of these teams and league are real in a fictional sense. We did not make up their histories, rather their fantasy histories have really played out over the life of the league. WE both made half of the teams.

In this website you will find the following (all of which I would like C&C on please): Individual team pages, logos, history pages, the current playoff series, league rules or how it works. We also have the names of teams from both a COLLEGE HOCKEY and MINOR LEAGUES in this universe.

The only things that are not finished are the jerseys for ALL of the teams. But check it out, I think it's pretty cool.

http://thenahl.weebly.com

League_zps606c4519.png

Obviously for fun we based some logos off of real logos. It is not copying but rather inspiration for fun. Any logos that we used for influence have been given credit on the site.

THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE FICTIONAL-NORTH AMERICAN HOCKEY LEAGUE

Commendable work you've done. This shows promise.

Now, you can take some of the less original logos (Seattle Rain, off the top of my head) and rework them. You can use the forums here for feedback on your redesigns. It looks like you already have the skills to go forward. I would love to see what more you can do.

rATMcmK.png

Wow, that's cool. The Detroit Huskies logo, tough, it feels like I've seen it before, but I don't know where.

I have used it for a few different concepts here. I workshopped that one earlier this year. That might have been it

THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE FICTIONAL-NORTH AMERICAN HOCKEY LEAGUE

this is flat out legit

Wow, that's cool. The Detroit Huskies logo, tough, it feels like I've seen it before, but I don't know where.

It looks a ton like the WASHINGTON Huskies

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

I still say, take every logo that you didn't make 100% from scratch, and make them from scratch. And take your time. Just do one at a time, and keep reworking each one until it's golden.

rATMcmK.png

And how come some pages are more complete than others? For example Chicago has jerseys, a history among other things, and yet Boston has only a logo. Make sure you finish all of the pages before you post, its sloppy as is.

Jake88%2BSignture.png

And how come some pages are more complete than others? For example Chicago has jerseys, a history among other things, and yet Boston has only a logo. Make sure you finish all of the pages before you post, its sloppy as is.

He already mentioned that in the Original post. Logos are all completed and they are. He goes on to say that not all the jerseys are finished, which again is true. So all you are doing is echoing what he already said.

Just checked out the site and I have to say that it absolutely looks AWESOME!

I'm in a similar boat as you are, but with a baseball league in our second year. I've already have all of the logos and uniforms done, but I haven't really found a place to put them all together to make a nice presentation like you've done here. Right now I'm sorta working on a yearbook, but I think a website would be quite cool too!

Keep up the good work!

Archived