MrWonka

Wonka's NFL Concepts: Jacksonville Jaguars (2/32)

Stepping out of my comfort zone with concepts and heading over to football. I've never really done football concepts before so I hope this gives positive feedback. I guess we all hope that for everything right? Can't promise I'll give you 32 teams you'll love, but I hope to give a new look to every team. I'm starting off with a team that is a new look, but has minor changes.

Buffalo Bills

2ns776v.jpg

Looks good. I'm just happy we'll actually have some good concepts on the board after the past week...

Love it, but it's weird not seeing hockey concepts outta you.

I'd say use a different template for the pants because that one doesn't show the pants stripe too well

I agree, it seems like after I post is the time I want to change everything! So, just a heads up, this thread might take a small break (like a couple hours, haha) so I can work on the pants better and have a better helmet showing.

For the home number, can it be gold outlined in white

Didn't even think to do that. I just figured white number for white number. I'll definitely try it in the next update. Hopefully soon.

I've used that template in the past but lately I like to use a realistic jersey template. However, I don't really like the full player model ones people use. I think the jersey I have above is a very good one. I think finding a better pants one will make this much better (I have already found the pants I'm going to use.)

2ns776v.jpg

I deleted the 9ers for now just so I can update them later with a newer template

The update to the template is great. For Buffalo, I've always loved the classic look. Much better than their previous set. I've always hated the truncated stripes, but I actually like them here.

The update to the template is great. For Buffalo, I've always loved the classic look. Much better than their previous set. I've always hated the truncated stripes, but I actually like them here.

I'm a big Ohio St. fan and when they did it for their Nike Pro Combat uniforms I really really liked it.

Oh great, another NFL refresh thread, just what we needed :P

Did pretty good for stepping out of your comfort zone but there is something about that template - someone else used it too - it just drives me nuts. Maybe because I'm used to the Replica ones with actual sleeves, I hate the sleeveless things. But that's just me.

Jacksonville Jaguars

Late at night, and tired so I want to make this short so I can go to bed. Won't be able to reply until morning (if there is even replies). Anyway, I kind of liked Jacksonville's rebrand besides the gradient helmet. However, you will notice I keep a gradient helmet with this if you look closely. I think the Teal to Black and keeping it small could be a gradient that would work very well. I wanted Teal as the full home because I think the bright teal jersey just looks straight sexy. And while being in Jacksonville with the heat they could still where their 'home' more often because it could reflect more instead of wearing white for hot games.

fuuyjd.jpg