NFL Concepts by Redsoxboi18

Redsoxboi18

So some of you might know that I have been a long time reader and recently had the guts to post things like my Florida State Football uniform concepts and I'm greatly appreciative of your support and encouragement. I've been working on the NFL and have completed the AFC. I know there have been a ton of threads with NFL concepts but I'm going to go ahead and throw my hat in the fold.

I wont lie and say i didn't use a few concept images and put my own twist on them and made them my own. So in advance it is my hope if users see something resembling a concept of their own please understand I am not trying to rub it in or anything like that and i wish i could find the users responsible for some awesome concept logos and give them credit.

I created a new template that has borrowed ideas from other templates but i assure you guys i made this template from scratch (Minus the back facing side of the helmet) and I'm quite proud of it. I'm going to to start with the AFC East. I'm a traditionalist but i like to throw in some innovative and sometimes daring concepts and i hope you guys like what i bring to the table. C&C is always accepted. So I'll start with my favorite team, the New England Patriots. I'll post the Logo and then a Home, Away, and Alternate Uniform.

00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000072_zps

00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000075_zps00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000074_zps00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000073_zps

there will be more to come based on my responses. Hope you all enjoy and can be a little bit easy on me when it comes to the harsher criticisms

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally like all of these, template is great as well. Great job. In my personal opinion I could offer a couple minor changes as in the pats helmet maybe add a navy stripe like you did with the pants. And maybe instead of the ny logo on the jets use the jet logo instead. But again my personal opinion these are good either way man

i am making these logos. I am using a basis to go off of though. i saw this bills logo and thought about how much cooler it would look if the bills just incorporated some minor changes. lol. i just noticed the bills numbers are backwards too. smh. its what i get for making alot of these in the wee hours of the morning.

i am making these logos. I am using a basis to go off of though. i saw this bills logo and thought about how much cooler it would look if the bills just incorporated some minor changes. lol. i just noticed the bills numbers are backwards too. smh. its what i get for making alot of these in the wee hours of the morning.

All good. Just letting you know so you can make the slight change to it!

thanks Wonka. btw love alot of your designs. ok time to finish the East with the Dolphins. for the most part they are unchanged as i am a fan of the uniforms they have just made some changes to the logo and slight uniform changes.

00000000-0000-0000-0000-00000000006D_zps00000000-0000-0000-0000-00000000006C_zps00000000-0000-0000-0000-00000000006B_zps00000000-0000-0000-0000-00000000006A_zps

The Patriots and Bills are excellent! I would say though that one of the two should not have a white helmet. With them both having a white helmet they look too much like each other. I say give the Patriots a red helmet so they'll have on a red, white and blue element when they wear their primary home and roads.

The Jets need a bit more work. First off, having "NY" on the helmet is too much of a ripoff of some of New York's other sports teams, including the other football team in town. I'd replace that with the "JETS" wordmark.

Second, the number font is kind of funky looking. The trapezoidal shape really doesn't work with football uniforms and would look even stranger on players with double digit uniform numbers (especially the 10s, 20s and 70s). I'd go with either slanted numbers or maybe more traditional numbers.

I love the update for the Dolphins, especially the aqua facemask, but I do not like the white added to the Patriots as the whole AFC East should not all have white helmets and frankly I like the silver better. As for the Jets, why add the black?

spacer.png

The Patriots and Bills are excellent! I would say though that one of the two should not have a white helmet. With them both having a white helmet they look too much like each other. I say give the Patriots a red helmet so they'll have on a red, white and blue element when they wear their primary home and roads.

The Jets need a bit more work. First off, having "NY" on the helmet is too much of a ripoff of some of New York's other sports teams, including the other football team in town. I'd replace that with the "JETS" wordmark.

Second, the number font is kind of funky looking. The trapezoidal shape really doesn't work with football uniforms and would look even stranger on players with double digit uniform numbers (especially the 10s, 20s and 70s). I'd go with either slanted numbers or maybe more traditional numbers.

Good advice with the Jets. I'll make the changes and see what y'all think

I love the update for the Dolphins, especially the aqua facemask, but I do not like the white added to the Patriots as the whole AFC East should not all have white helmets and frankly I like the silver better. As for the Jets, why add the black?

Well even though im a traditionalist, i feel like it would be cool to see a black set or a jet grey set. i went with the black just because it looked better with the green and plus, i did it with the Eagles in mind as i have something cool in store for them i think and it involves Grey and Kelly Green.

Definitely skilled at logos. One thing about the Patriots logo I would change is to make the face gray. I think they way they have the face looks not. I think having it skin colored takes away from the logo and color scheme you have. I think making it gray...or even like a steel blue color could make it look awesome.

Really impressed with these uniforms so far, great job. Good work on the template as well. I like how you've given the Patriots a bit of a throwback look.

The only real critique that I have is that the wordmark on the Bills uniforms above the numbers is very hard to see on the blue and red uniforms. Maybe make the text white so it's more visible?

Can't wait for the rest of the AFC.

Archived