NFL Concepts by Redsoxboi18

Redsoxboi18

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got to check these out. I really like the Pats, especially the update, but I think the logo isn't as great as the current Flying Elvis. The Bills and Jets just aren't working for me right now. That Texans set is very under performing. I like what you were going for, but it didn't work. The Miami set is too plain for my liking, but it's not bad.

Keep it up! Liking the logos though!

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

The Texans uniform needs a major overhaul as the logo on the helmet, the stripes on the jersey and pants ruins the whole look of the uniform. Just because a team logo has horns does not mean they should be used throughout the uniform.

spacer.png

I don't dislike the Texans' uniforms, but there are too many elements on it similar to the Vikings' latest set (the horns on the sleeves and the numbers, the outward sticking horns on the helmet, etc.). I'd just put the logo or that interlocking HT on the helmet, eliminate the horn serifs from the numbers, and just go with a regular sleeve.

The secondary logo could use some retooling. First off, replace the shield in the background with the state of Texas. Second, move that star from the left side of the logo to the right since Houston is in east Texas.

One last thing: recolor the collar on the white jersey from blue to red.

Thanks for the feedback guys. This template is made in illustrator. So I'm sorry to say I don't have a paint or a .psd file available. I'll see what I can do about the .psd file and a paint one as well. I really wasn't expecting a ton of dislike for the texans haha. Although I do agree the horns on the pants and jersey are a bit much I'll make some changes and see what y'all think. Again thanks for all the feedback

Archived