NCAA Baseball Uniforms

footballfiji

Not sure if this should go in concepts or requests...but here goes.

I post a lot on twitter and normally peak during College Baseball season. One of my hobbies is recreating NCAA Baseball Uniforms. However, my eye isn't as good to some details and some of the designs end up coming out as "interpretations" rather than straight mockups. Some examples are here:

And here:

MMDcCRT.png

WctCVbR.png

xiGbVmw.png

These work in most cases, but for folks like us who will notice every little detail, some of the aesthetics are off: Wrong number fonts, patchwork scripts, missing patches, missing uniform elements (piping/overlays/etc).

So, what I was hoping was that

1. I could get some feedback on the existing ones (found in the gallery linked above). If it has the wrong number font, let me know which one I need and where I can find it. I have the raw psds for everything. Please include a photo. If it has the wrong script on the uniform, let me know where I can find it or if you have it, please provide it.
  2. If you have a College baseball team you'd like to see, let me know and please provide me with a reference photo and any appropriate logos/wordmarks or let me know where I can get them. I'd like to stick to D1, but I can venture to D2/lower if provided with the right materials.

There isn't really a good universal resource for College Baseball uniforms, so I'm trying to fix that and I'm crowdsourcing the best board for that: the CCSLC.

Thank You

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could you post a template link please?? These are great. Saw your NCAA bracket on twitter and it's really effing cool

Also, the FSU one you made is for 2015, they currently have the intertwined FS logo on the sleeve instead of the Seminole head but that's really nitpicking

4lDRVte.jpg

Could you post a template link please?? These are great. Saw your NCAA bracket on twitter and it's really effing cool

Also, the FSU one you made is for 2015, they currently have the intertwined FS logo on the sleeve instead of the Seminole head but that's really nitpicking

I need that nitpicking! It will help get these as accurate as possible. I know for FSU, they may be a bit off since I'm using the Unconquered font. Here's what I have for FSU:

p9Uz0sq.pngGnpQRht.pngsiBBx5k.png3yCVooC.pngnKID5Pz.pnglmSkZ1P.png

I need that nitpicking! It will help get these as accurate as possible. I know for FSU, they may be a bit off since I'm using the Unconquered font. Here's what I have for FSU:

h8uPsNO.pngpvt85V9.pngU4jaZjt.pngtX6iMgK.pngp9Uz0sq.pngFhLClRs.png

Damn these are freaking awesome, FSU is tough because there's about 10 different uniforms they wear, seems like they wear something different for just about Fri/ Sat home game

The Seminole head uni is a softball uniform for next year.

And use the Glades Bold font from fonts by conrad to get the current numbers, the Unconquered font will be used starting next year.

They also wear a home white with a Seminoles wordmark & a home white vest w/ garnet pinstripes and a Seminoles wordmark

On the road they also wear a grey jersey with garnet & gold piping & the intertwined FS logo on the chest

Garnet looks good, just there's no outline on the ACC sleeve logo.

4lDRVte.jpg

h8uPsNO.pngpvt85V9.pngU4jaZjt.pngtX6iMgK.pngp9Uz0sq.pngFhLClRs.png

Damn these are freaking awesome, FSU is tough because there's about 10 different uniforms they wear, seems like they wear something different for just about Fri/ Sat home game

The Seminole head uni is a softball uniform for next year.

And use the Glades Bold font from fonts by conrad to get the current numbers, the Unconquered font will be used starting next year.

They also wear a home white with a Seminoles wordmark & a home white vest w/ garnet pinstripes and a Seminoles wordmark

On the road they also wear a grey jersey with garnet & gold piping & the intertwined FS logo on the chest

Garnet looks good, just there's no outline on the ACC sleeve logo.

How is the wordmark outline on the Home White with "seminoles". Same thing with the home white vest w/garnet pinstripes?

Do you have a pic of the grey jersey?

dude these are awesome!

I've been reseaching SEC jerseys if you want to start on those.....I have pics saved on the ol hard drive to share if you want to tackle them

Please share!

How is the wordmark outline on the Home White with "seminoles". Same thing with the home white vest w/garnet pinstripes?

Do you have a pic of the grey jersey?

Its garnet with a gold outline. They wear both of these fairly often, except without the underarm piping on the all-white one.

tSOXQSG.jpgHCpSpK4.jpg

4lDRVte.jpg

Up to around 130 or so uniforms in the gallery. One snag I'm hitting is I really need a good copy of the Nike FULL BLOCK and FULL BLOCK OUTLINE Fonts. The Alabama Uniforms us them (The high M is distinctive). If anyone can point me in the right direction, it would be appreciated.

NikeNumberFonts1.png

Archived