NCAA Baseball Uniforms

footballfiji

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's odd. I think that is a picture from last year (I'm not sure when Arkansas switched to Nike). Those are Adidas uniforms. Here's a pic (Nike) from this year:

HDERSJTEGDTRCJJ.20140214234844.jpg

I went ahead and added the Adidas Version to the gallery and labeled it 2013 until I can find out when they switched to NIke for baseball. Here's both versions:

9gxCBxm.pngLuPjcLs.png

wow, that is odd for sure. i prefer the Nike ones. The letter on the left is just awful *cough cough Tennessee*

Arkansas has been with Nike since 2010 and they signed a 5 year deal then. According to one website that looked legit.

I think when Arkansas originally switched to Nike a good 5 or so years ago they let them ease in to the entire athletic department, and baseball was apparently pretty low on the totem poll. Not completely sure about that though.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

That camo one should be burned...Does anything in the world just read "REDNECK" more than a camouflage Alabama jersey??

I don't think an army type camouflage screams redneck. But hunting camo, that's a different story!

fullvehiclekit_1500x1500.1388650625.jpg

That camo one should be burned...Does anything in the world just read "REDNECK" more than a camouflage Alabama jersey??

I don't think an army type camouflage screams redneck. But hunting camo, that's a different story!

fullvehiclekit_1500x1500.1388650625.jpg

I'm honestly very surprised they didn't use hunting camo...

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Up to 192 Images in the Gallery. Finished a bunch of America East Schools. Ole Miss should be complete. Vanderbilt is missing the script for the throwback uniforms then they should be complete. West Virginia and Oklahoma should be done as well.

Really impressive.

all_teams_sig_classic_small.pngall_teams_sig4_small.png

Archived