H11K's NFL Redesign (1/32)

H11K

Ok i recently joined this website, but have been hand drawing uniforms for a while. I decided to try my luck with photoshop this time. I will post the away uniforms for the Cardinals in a bit. One question- On the Tv numbers, if it only has one number on the shoulder should I still show it on both sides of the jersey?? (see below) I thought i did a nice job adding a dew details to the Cards (my favorite team) currently alright uniforms, but also keeping a little bit original. Thoughts on the home set??

eBdPPrK.png

a2BRS8U.png

A little bland but alright. Maybe have a red facemask instead of a gray facemask?

I thought about that, but growing up watching the cards for the past 9-10 yrs the grey is the only thing that looks normal and good to me.

a2BRS8U.png

A little bland but alright. Maybe have a red facemask instead of a gray facemask?

I think so too. It just needs more.

So like what do you mean by more?

a2BRS8U.png

Yes. One number I believe just goes on the front and 2 numbers a tiny bit goes on the back I think.

Also, once you add name and number it should fill up a bit more. I'd like to see it with that update.

Yes. One number I believe just goes on the front and 2 numbers a tiny bit goes on the back I think.

Also, once you add name and number it should fill up a bit more. I'd like to see it with that update.

heres the update with back shoulder numbers and name. I couldn't find a great font for the name. u5yp4eB.png

a2BRS8U.png

heres the update with back shoulder numbers and name. I couldn't find a great font for the name. u5yp4eB.png

Eh, not liking the NOB font.

I know i'm not either but i don't know how to get fonts into photoshop so i had to use a generic font. Any help on how to download fonts??

a2BRS8U.png

heres the update with back shoulder numbers and name. I couldn't find a great font for the name.

I know i'm not either but i don't know how to get fonts into photoshop so i had to use a generic font. Any help on how to download fonts??

Go to the Fonts By Conrad page (http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/93431-fonts-by-conrad-mlb-fonts-update-now-up/), then download his fonts. Once they are downloaded, unzip them by right clicking on the folder and click Extract All. Then you have to copy and paste the font files into the Font section of the Control Panel. So open your Control Panel, then go to a folder called "Appearance and Personalization" or something like that, then find the folder called "Fonts", and then paste the files into that folder. Reopen photoshop once you pasted them in the fonts folder of the control panel and the fonts should be in photoshop. You will also be able to use the fonts in other programs like Microsoft Office and any other programs you have downloaded to your computer.

JeKhnr9.png

Whether the NOB font is good or not doesn't matter when the NOB isn't in all caps. But I do like the Cards design. I agree, pretty simple, but sometimes that's best. And I've said it before, being an Auburn traditionalist, I think EVERYONE should have Northwestern stripes! :)

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Archived