Milwaukee Bucks Unveil New Logos/Colors, Jerseys & Court

mgdmhl

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It kinda reminds me of a Transformer logo, and I'm not quite sure if that's good or bad. I also hope it looks more like the one in the back rather than the one in the front.

Tradition is the foundation of innovation, and not the enemy.

Looks like the color scheme is just green and cream, then. Yawn... it's going to be a boring knockoff of the Celtics. Apparently originality isn't allowed in the NBA anymore.

What did you have in mind? I don't think the C's should have a monopoly on all shades of green. This green/cream combination is quite a bit different than Boston's kelly/white.

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

I adjusted for the tilt of the glass and angle of the camera so you can get a better idea of what the buck looks like. I also superimposed the old buck so you can see the difference in the size of the antlers. It's not perfect but it should give a better idea of what we're looking at.

z3ak17.pngrCEGsw.pngZ8y3gK.png

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

There is no easy way to render a logo for a front facing buck. Overall everything is pretty good with the exception of the tuxedo, just wish they could've made that look cleaner.

So I guess I'm the only one who likes the current logo and colors (the uniforms need some work).

Nope. I love the Bucks current identity.

I never minded the current logo and colors, but I think the unis need an upgrade.

I like the current Bucks logo, but this really works for me. The hidden M and basketball are great and the colors work.

So never mind what I said about the $500K. Looks like they are paying up if this is it.

(Reminder that I had the '80s Cubs sleeve patch as my avatar for the first 10 years here and that might be the source of this logo's appeal to me. Your view may vary.)

Looks like the color scheme is just green and cream, then. Yawn... it's going to be a boring knockoff of the Celtics. Apparently originality isn't allowed in the NBA anymore.

The (apparently) new Bucks green looks significantly darker. I don't think they're going to look that similar at all.

And besides, there may be other colors used on the uniform. Who knows.

As for my opinion on the logo, I LOVE the new Buck, but there's something really awkward about that roundel. Mostly that little text box thing they have going on. I'd much rather that be gone and have green text over the cream background.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Archived