Milwaukee Bucks Unveil New Logos/Colors, Jerseys & Court

mgdmhl

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice work, Conrad. I've been reworking my own concept to use the new colors and word mark but have had a hard time incorporating the blue with this color scheme. I think you did a nice job of that though. I do like your version without blue the most but this looks a lot like what we might get next week. In fact, you probably could have passed this for the real deal if you felt like it. :P Good stuff.

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

Looks good Conrad. Would like to see the curved word mark on the cream jerseys and the blue used as an outline color and not as part of the rainbow (maybe a lime green to replace it on the cream ones). Lovely work though.

Perhaps a line of blue in the collar and sleeve lines too.

Didnt see my main man post it on these boards yet so I will do it with his "permission"..telepathically he said so of course. "Thanks" Conrad :-D

bfb8cd9d13472d31c3602f4c40466f93.jpg

1cbf094fb361f1578f7f7629e96e17e0.jpg

26e99924c1cc756428a7bce7e15ae0b6.jpg

c5ce0d10d2528d55a484dcffa8327224.jpg

As always his concepts are gorgeous just ridiculously good. (Saw these on realGm Bucks thread)

great concept conrad, hoping something like this is the jerseys

LOVE the look of this...only (mild) complaint I have is that "Milwaukee" isn't on the road (or alternate) jerseys.

But other than that, THE IRISH RAINBOW IS BACK!!!

bYhYmxh.png

As always, excellent work Conrad - though with a semi-retro look like this, I have a feeling the numbers will be one color. Goes with the fad the Sixers, Jazz, Suns, and Hornets have used.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I have the awful feeling that the roads will primarily be blue and green will be relegated to an accent/trim colour...

i dont think they'll go that far with the blue. all the logos we've seen use only green / cream, so i think blue will just be a subtle accent in the unis. now that's not to say we'll see a blue alt uni down the road, however.

also, thanks to all for the kind words about my uni concepts. i hope the actual unis turn out to be something similar.

From RealGm forums regarding Bucks logo reveal:

"Paul Lukas from the UniWatch site & ESPN is going to be at the event on Monday. He also posted this on his blog today:

"For the Bucks unveiling, Ill have a reaction/assessment piece on Monday night, and then on Tuesday Ill have a big feature on how the teams new colors, typeface, and logos were developed. I was given exclusive access to the design firm that handled the project a small shop here in Brooklyn and they showed me their preliminary sketches, developmental logos, and more. Its a good story, and a rare glimpse at how a team redesign really works."

shado_logo.gif

There wasn't a small shop in Milwaukee that could have done the design? Ah, what the hell; even odds the people at the Brooklyn firm grew up in Waukesha or something

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

There wasn't a small shop in Milwaukee that could have done the design? Ah, what the hell; even odds the people at the Brooklyn firm grew up in Waukesha or something

That's Brooklyn, not Brookfield.

It's where I sit.

Didnt see my main man post it on these boards yet so I will do it with his "permission"..telepathically he said so of course. "Thanks" Conrad :-D

bfb8cd9d13472d31c3602f4c40466f93.jpg

1cbf094fb361f1578f7f7629e96e17e0.jpg

26e99924c1cc756428a7bce7e15ae0b6.jpg

c5ce0d10d2528d55a484dcffa8327224.jpg

As always his concepts are gorgeous just ridiculously good. (Saw these on realGm Bucks thread)

Oh my goodness.... just beautiful. I really do hope the Bucks will have a "pride" cream jersey. So unique.

Amazing job.

Jaguars

Conrad, I've gotta say, those concepts are really amazing. I truly hope something similar is rolled out tomorrow in Milwaukee.

I think the Bucks have an opportunity to create a really sweet set (given what we know about the color scheme/logo), but it's also an opportunity for them to ruin their identity...I'm hoping they go with the former and implement a set similar to Conrad's.

sport-scarf_vikes_zps08004021.png

Conrad, I've gotta say, those concepts are really amazing. I truly hope something similar is rolled out tomorrow in Milwaukee.

I think the Bucks have an opportunity to create a really sweet set (given what we know about the color scheme/logo), but it's also an opportunity for them to ruin their identity...I'm hoping they go with the former and implement a set similar to Conrad's.

It's Just The Logos Tomorrow, Luke

It's Just The Logos Tomorrow, Luke

I must have missed that memo! Haha a bit disappointed now, but I guess I should've remembered that's how Charlotte and New Orleans did it recently. Thanks for the info!

sport-scarf_vikes_zps08004021.png

Archived