Milwaukee Bucks Unveil New Logos/Colors, Jerseys & Court

mgdmhl

NO. If this happens, I hope the Bucks lose there franchise.

JK.

But in all seriousness, just go back to double green and red.

*they're
HTown1141, don't be THAT guy. There is no reason to make a post just to correct someone! But... If you do, get it right!

It isn't there, or they're, it is their!!!

With that said I hope for a triple green rainbow Uni with purple trim, numbers and word mark.

oops, sry

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, call me crazy, but how about Brown and light tan?

I'd love to see a sports team wear that. But I personally think the Irish Rainbows are too good not to use.

But maybe when Milwaukee gets a pro soccer team. The Ales.

The Black and Tans. Blacks and Tans?
So long as they want to write off the Irish fanbase!

OK, call me crazy, but how about Brown and light tan?

I'd love to see a sports team wear that. But I personally think the Irish Rainbows are too good not to use.

But maybe when Milwaukee gets a pro soccer team. The Ales.

The Black and Tans. Blacks and Tans?
So long as they want to write off the Irish fanbase!

If they do anything, they'd best get fan input first. Under no circumstances do you take away green as the primary color. The majority want the Irish rainbow back or some sort of retro look, using the same colors they've traditionally used.

From Hoopdawg's concept from a while ago

BucksHomeConceptIrishRainbow.jpg

BucksRoadConceptIrishRainbow.jpg

Something like this. Play around with the font/script and you have modern look of classic design. Oh yea..NO to purple and red too. But ok to a lil tan/gold/brown for Bango purposes.

how cool would this be(ignore that quasi pink logo behind him)

BucksHensonThrowbackIrishRainbow_zpsf371

shado_logo.gif

I just hope green will feature in the new look/colours.

From Hoopdawg's concept from a while ago

BucksHomeConceptIrishRainbow.jpg

BucksRoadConceptIrishRainbow.jpg

Something like this. Play around with the font/script and you have modern look of classic design. Oh yea..NO to purple and red too. But ok to a lil tan/gold/brown for Bango purposes.

how cool would this be

BucksHensonThrowbackIrishRainbow_zpsf371

This is honestly beautiful!

Jaguars

Been browsing the web when I saw these!!!! Whoa! Mjd77 have you seen this before???

MIL0104.jpg?1315324893

I do remember those...I think those were just Nike fashion jerseys. Nothing like that was ever worn for a game. Don't really care for the gray anyway.

Been browsing the web when I saw these!!!! Whoa! Mjd77 have you seen this before???

MIL0104.jpg?1315324893

These were Nike fashion jerseys. I remember they were selling some gray and red early 80's Nets jerseys around this time.

There's even historical precedent for including black, which ought to address any marketing concerns.

Really? Other than in the original logos, and a small amount of trim in the '90s Green alts, there hasn't been much.

If they go back to using that lighter lime green and incorporate the black from the old logo, then I'll inadvertantly own a Bucks bike:

375f9dfa-07ff-41bf-a947-712808458f8b.Lar

(not my actual bike but the same one) I'll have to put antlers on the handle bars.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

If they go back to using that lighter lime green and incorporate the black from the old logo, then I'll inadvertantly own a Bucks bike:

375f9dfa-07ff-41bf-a947-712808458f8b.Lar

(not my actual bike but the same one) I'll have to put antlers on the handle bars.

Can we call it the buckscycle??

Brown and gold (could be the first NBA team ever to have brown as a primary color). If not I rather have purple and green from their look between 1993-2006. That was by far their best look IMO.

I have a feeling the fanbase would be furious with a complete color change. There's no need for it.

Archived