Milwaukee Bucks Unveil New Logos/Colors, Jerseys & Court

mgdmhl

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it would be cool if we got green lettering/numbers on the black jersey.

Wait, what?

Yup. Supposedly there will be a white home, a green road, and a black alternate.

I hope their uniforms have a touch of blue.

So do I, or else the full extent of that blue as part of their team colors is to represent the rivers of Wisconsin on a fauxback alternate logo. Hell, I'd much rather their alternate uniform be that shade of blue instead of black, as is rumored.

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

During the logo unveil, Jabari Parker said they have blue in the collar.

Yeah. I will be disappointed if the only place we see blue is with the tertiary logo and the collar, especially if it's a solid blue collar. It would look incredibly out of place with the rest of the set.

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

During the logo unveil, Jabari Parker said they have blue in the collar.

TO SHOW THAT THEY'RE A BLUE-COLLAR TEAM WE WORK HARD JUST LIKE YOU SUBSIDIZE OUR NEW ARENA PLEASE THANKS

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Love the new logos overall. Obviously a huge upgrade over our current travesty of a logo/color scheme. Wish they would've made the Wisconsin state outline a little more accurate. Not a fan of them squaring off Door County on the right end of the logo. Anyone from Wisconsin knows that's a MAJOR aspect of our state outline and our state as a whole. The 'M' on its own, as many have mentioned, looks way too Superhero-ish.

My favorite is the Buck head on it's own. It looks so sharp. I'll definitely be buying a ton of gear with that logo. The color scheme is perfect in my eyes. I was so sick and tired of the Christmas nonsense. Plus, our current green unis are just plain gross. It was time to move on and I'm so happy we did.

Go Bucks!

Archived