Milwaukee Bucks Unveil New Logos/Colors, Jerseys & Court

mgdmhl

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11272424_907581345950925_462540940_n.jpg

That brown cap is beautiful!

Don't know why they didn't make brown an official team color.

Brown would have been a wonderful color to have a part of their color scheme! But cream will do for now.

The cap is actually black, not brown.

JeKhnr9.png

Also major headway has been made on the government side to get the new arena built downtown!

Wait, Scott Walker gifting $250 million to the arena project and cutting $300 million to university funding on the same day a couple months back wasn't "major"?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Also major headway has been made on the government side to get the new arena built downtown!

Wait, Scott Walker gifting $250 million to the arena project and cutting $300 million to university funding on the same day a couple months back wasn't "major"?

The state's pledge to the arena deal isn't $250M.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

720x405-IMG_38832015-04-03-19-52-48_medi

I hate to say it because I like what they ended up with, but the bottom right modernization of the triangle logo is just absolutely awesome.

I'm glad the Bucks went with the roundel instead of Triangle 3.0. Plus the deer with the white spots above the eyes is really inferior compared to the head they chose.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

If the piece itself has "or Satanic Goat"? in the title? You've left entirely too much open to interpretation. And those are the words OF the author of the artwork....and pretty much spot on. #feellikeI'mtakingcrazypills /end Mugatu

Like a freight train with stickum

720x405-IMG_38832015-04-03-19-52-48_medi

I hate to say it because I like what they ended up with, but the bottom right modernization of the triangle logo is just absolutely awesome.

I'm glad the Bucks went with the roundel instead of Triangle 3.0. Plus the deer with the white spots above the eyes is really inferior compared to the head they chose.

I don't like the roundel solely because it's not a complete circle. In between the antlers needs to be filled in.

I dislike the rendering of the deer, first and foremost. But the semi-circle makes me hate this logo. If the deer is so good and you want to run with that, either just use the head or come up with something which complements the head. At least a full circle would make sense, as it would be saying "well, we wanted to just kinda encompass the whole thing." But the semi-circle makes no sense at all. It's just an arbitrary shape with no significance, taking up space for no reason and drawing attention away from the logo.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

If the piece itself has "or Satanic Goat"? in the title? You've left entirely too much open to interpretation. And those are the words OF the author of the artwork....and pretty much spot on. #feellikeI'mtakingcrazypills /end Mugatu

Been thinking the same thing for months

fullwidth.02732b06.jpg

dragnet.png

shado_logo.gif

But the semi-circle makes me hate this logo. If the deer is so good and you want to run with that, either just use the head or come up with something which complements the head. At least a full circle would make sense, as it would be saying "well, we wanted to just kinda encompass the whole thing." But the semi-circle makes no sense at all. It's just an arbitrary shape with no significance, taking up space for no reason and drawing attention away from the logo.

Exactly my thoughts. I think the deer is good enough to stand on its own. Add the wordmark below and you're good to go.

Definitely think they should have went with triangle 3.0 but then again I'm one of the few who liked that design in the first place.

Is it just me or has light blue been very quietly, and correctly, phased back out after so much backlash of being a copy of the Mavs?

Archived