Milwaukee Bucks Unveil New Logos/Colors, Jerseys & Court

mgdmhl

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The blue does seem a little out of place but I don't mind it too much. It'll be under the player's arm most of the time anyway.

That green is plain gorgeous! I love it paired with cream. Hopefully we'll get a cream alternate at some point.

I would've preferred a cream jersey over the white one. I feel like this white jersey is "off" for some reason and I'm not 100% sure why. Maybe it's the awkward logo on the center of the collar. My eyes instantly go there and it distracts from the rest of the uniform; looks a little too busy. The collar logo on the green uniform seems to blend in better. I also think "Bucks" should've been written in a stylish way versus the plain font. But that green uniform is a work of art! I love it.

A cream alternate would complete this set if you *absolutely must* have an alternate. With as minimal as the blue and black are, there's no reason to force a full uniform of it just to have a third. Cream, therefore, only makes sense. I hope the Bucks play at home on Christmas and we get a taste of it.

A cream alternate would complete this set if you *absolutely must* have an alternate. With as minimal as the blue and black are, there's no reason to force a full uniform of it just to have a third. Cream, therefore, only makes sense. I hope the Bucks play at home on Christmas and we get a taste of it.

Ditto!

Jaguars

Those are some pretty nice uniforms... but who is ABCABC? :P

bucks_uniforms-6269.jpg

I love how they describe their championship patch:

"Championship Tab - The gold tab on the jerseys commemorates the Bucks’ 1971 World Championship season. Milwaukee is one of only 16 teams to wear the gold championship tab."

ONLY? Uh.... that's more than half the teams in the NBA...

I saw, I came, I left.

Those are some pretty nice uniforms... but who is ABCABC? :P

bucks_uniforms-6269.jpg

I love how they describe their championship patch:

"Championship Tab - The gold tab on the jerseys commemorates the Bucks 1971 World Championship season. Milwaukee is one of only 16 teams to wear the gold championship tab."

ONLY? Uh.... that's more than half the teams in the NBA...

When you consider there have been over 65 championships given out the fact that only 16 franchises have won them is pretty remarkable.

I love these. The colors work, it all makes sense, and it is a nice change of pace from most teams in the league.

The promotion for the event clearly stated they were unveiling only the home and away unis today, not any alts, so I wasn't expecting those. No need to overshadow the primaries. Unveil the alt at another event around draft time maybe.

Awesome crowd at the event and they seemed to love the new look.

Archived