Milwaukee Bucks Unveil New Logos/Colors, Jerseys & Court

mgdmhl

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully we can get a Christmas Day game so we can see them in action. We all know that won't happen tho.

We'd basically have to be a top 10 favorite team of the national media for that to happen and we are nowhere near that yet.

The arena financing bill passed through the state legislature today! Securing the the financing from the state. Regardless of a political debate! This is great for the city and state. I am so stoked for this! The #OwnTheFuture movement is getting bigger and bigger by the moment! Can't wait till the shovels hit the ground!

packchampionslfroh.png

I want to withhold judgment until I see it clearly... this image makes Jabari's head a big as his shins, so the perspective is obviously askew.

However, no amount of resolution will make up for the lack of a light outline around the collar or the messy haphazard color block mess the "Irish rainbow" looks against the black base.

To be honest If I don't know that is a match jersey I might thought that is a practice jersey. Why they're resigned from "MKE" wordmark? Why they didn't try with "cream city" or even with "great lakes blue" color as a base?

4r2eer.png

The arena financing bill passed through the state legislature today! Securing the the financing from the state. Regardless of a political debate! This is great for the city and state. I am so stoked for this! The #OwnTheFuture movement is getting bigger and bigger by the moment! Can't wait till the shovels hit the ground!

What a terrible post. You can't just pre-empt argument and say that it's good because it's good. I don't think it's very good for the city or state at all. Am I allowed to say that?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

What a terrible post. You can't just pre-empt argument and say that it's good because it's good. I don't think it's very good for the city or state at all. Am I allowed to say that?

Yes you can! It was just the political stuff I was talking about, because you know how that goes around here. It was more prefacing that than any healthy debate on just the arena itself. Trust me I've had enough of that on Facebook lol.

I having had worked at the Bradley Center for about14 years, can tell you this arena is much needed here! There is literally barely enough storage space, some parts of the bowl are outmoded and some just outdated in general. Plus that area around the BC and future site of this one is in flux and getting close to expanding the downtown area and skyline.

In the long run, it's going to do the same as Miller Park and the renovations done to Lambeau. Put butts in the seats, get people downtown and make Milwaukee a premier attraction for like the NBA All-Star Game, later rounds of the NCAA Tournament, and all of the other things that come from it.

packchampionslfroh.png

Miller Park was built mere feet from County Stadium, which is closer to downtown West Allis than downtown Milwaukee, and had years of bad attendance before the Brewers got good in '07. What did Miller Park "do" other than not be old?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

From the mothership, a much clearer picture of the Black alts.

Bucks-Alternate-590x786.png

I don't know how to feel about this? I want to like it. I just ... can't.

Plus, that front # is SMALL!

It's not any smaller than the Warriors' number on the front, so I see no problem there. I thought they would've put the number a bit lower inside the rack, though...

All in all not bad, just as I expected it to look after seeing the previous leaks. A cream uni would've been nice, but this works too for the Bucks. I would've preferred the same side panels on the shorts as in the regular set, though.

Giannis wearing the old jersey at that horrible missed opportunity called the NBA Africa Game. Not to pile on, but new unis aren't available to purchase until November. Monroe and Middleton didn't even have the new jerseys at their press conference. Is this typical?

Archived