mgdmhl

Milwaukee Bucks Unveil New Logos/Colors, Jerseys & Court

Yes, because nothing goes with Bucks more than orange ...

mike-trophy-south-dakota-deer.jpg

9xfvNHC.jpg

Or this jersey but replace purple with lime green!? 2nd fav Bucks unis

fijf5xyhiujpfrfee1aqzg4fg.gif

This has got to be one of the worst NBA uni ever... I love throwbacks but a return to this one would rather make me throw up.

With the many overall colors that go into everything a team officially uses, I'd like to see something along these lines:

Primary - Kelly

Secondary - Hunter

Tertiary - Scarlet

Trim 1 - Crimson

Trim 2 - Gold

.. This basically brightens the current green/red scheme, while revitalizing double-green, and bringing in the darker red for additional contrast if/when needed.. And it also keeps the gold to set off the greens like lime would and incorporate into the Bango logo as well

With the many overall colors that go into everything a team officially uses, I'd like to see something along these lines:

Primary - Kelly

Secondary - Hunter

Tertiary - Scarlet

Trim 1 - Crimson

Trim 2 - Gold

.. This basically brightens the current green/red scheme, while revitalizing double-green, and bringing in the darker red for additional contrast if/when needed.. And it also keeps the gold to set off the greens like lime would and incorporate into the Bango logo as well

Five colors? That would probably end up looking like a total mess...

I would personally like to see them keep the green and red, but if they were to change it then I wouldn't mind seeing them go double-green (as long as it's executed properly).

Perhaps a better way to view it would be this:

Primary - Double Green

Secondary - Red

Accents - Gold / Dark Red

I could live with orange if it were only used as a trim color as shown in the great concept above but in no way would I ever want an orange alternate jersey. Frankly, instead of orange, I'd just rather they kept red.

It could work, using orange as a bright shade of red, not totally abandoning the classic colors. I think orange could accent the Irish rainbow too. Anyway I would see this like the jazz navy replacing purple. Not much more different than the eagles in midnight green vs Kelly.

vpYzoxb.jpg

Orange and Green?

I like it, so long as the orange isn't the primary color. I also like the simple green/cream or green/light green scheme, or even mixing the two. Of course, I don't see anything wrong with simply adding cream to the green/red and some classic-style uniforms, either.

It could work, using orange as a bright shade of red, not totally abandoning the classic colors. I think orange could accent the Irish rainbow too.

I think that's the ticket. Irish rainbows with orange trim, that'd look great I feel.

Orange signifies construction. The new arena is the most important thing they could possibly have to announce and I think the date matches (or is a day after) when the new owners were announced last year.

It could work, using orange as a bright shade of red, not totally abandoning the classic colors. I think orange could accent the Irish rainbow too.

I think that's the ticket. Irish rainbows with orange trim, that'd look great I feel.

Agreed. I mean, you talk about the Irish rainbow...what's more Irish than green and orange? ;)

I was going to type up a long-winded thing about how the Bucks shouldn't have orange due to hunting OF deer, blah blah, but I'll simply keep this short and say This Is Stupid.