Milwaukee Bucks Unveil New Logos/Colors, Jerseys & Court

mgdmhl

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the many overall colors that go into everything a team officially uses, I'd like to see something along these lines:

Primary - Kelly

Secondary - Hunter

Tertiary - Scarlet

Trim 1 - Crimson

Trim 2 - Gold

.. This basically brightens the current green/red scheme, while revitalizing double-green, and bringing in the darker red for additional contrast if/when needed.. And it also keeps the gold to set off the greens like lime would and incorporate into the Bango logo as well

With the many overall colors that go into everything a team officially uses, I'd like to see something along these lines:

Primary - Kelly

Secondary - Hunter

Tertiary - Scarlet

Trim 1 - Crimson

Trim 2 - Gold

.. This basically brightens the current green/red scheme, while revitalizing double-green, and bringing in the darker red for additional contrast if/when needed.. And it also keeps the gold to set off the greens like lime would and incorporate into the Bango logo as well

Five colors? That would probably end up looking like a total mess...

I would personally like to see them keep the green and red, but if they were to change it then I wouldn't mind seeing them go double-green (as long as it's executed properly).

I could live with orange if it were only used as a trim color as shown in the great concept above but in no way would I ever want an orange alternate jersey. Frankly, instead of orange, I'd just rather they kept red.

It could work, using orange as a bright shade of red, not totally abandoning the classic colors. I think orange could accent the Irish rainbow too. Anyway I would see this like the jazz navy replacing purple. Not much more different than the eagles in midnight green vs Kelly.

vpYzoxb.jpg

Orange and Green?

I like it, so long as the orange isn't the primary color. I also like the simple green/cream or green/light green scheme, or even mixing the two. Of course, I don't see anything wrong with simply adding cream to the green/red and some classic-style uniforms, either.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

It could work, using orange as a bright shade of red, not totally abandoning the classic colors. I think orange could accent the Irish rainbow too.

I think that's the ticket. Irish rainbows with orange trim, that'd look great I feel.

It could work, using orange as a bright shade of red, not totally abandoning the classic colors. I think orange could accent the Irish rainbow too.

I think that's the ticket. Irish rainbows with orange trim, that'd look great I feel.

Agreed. I mean, you talk about the Irish rainbow...what's more Irish than green and orange? ;)

I was going to type up a long-winded thing about how the Bucks shouldn't have orange due to hunting OF deer, blah blah, but I'll simply keep this short and say This Is Stupid.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived