I've seen some people do this, so I decided to give it a try. I'm swapping and switching colors on certain parts of the uniform to provide an alternate concept or just a for-fun idea. I hope you enjoy them!

First I started with the Broncos.

ScreenShot2014-05-31at35931PM_zpsa8f0982

These first ones are kinda rough. The Broncos have only a slight difference. I felt that the Broncos needed another, lighter, sky blue. So on the top left and bottom left ones, I switched anything major on the the uniform that was white to sky blue. In the top right uniform I made the entire jersey sky blue (I know that it kind of looks like just a shadow on the top right, but it's sky blue. And on the bottom right one I went back to the original white numbers and logo, but I made the pants orange instead of white.

fiowXOD.png

This took imagination i would nd a basic layout of the unis and use that

And I would learn how to use proper english.

Can't say I've seen sky blue utilized with the Broncos before, I would have to see it executed a bit better to really make a decision on it. All I can tell from the images you put together is that blue you are currently using is too much of a purple tint for my liking.

Honestly, outside of those orange pants on Welker, I don't see anything different...the white has a grey/very light blue shade to it in the numbers and logo, but that's all I see...

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

I'll try to fix the light blue to make it more visible on the broncos, but for now I have more.

Next up, The 49ers and one more Broncos

ScreenShot2014-06-01at85927AM_zps49d5e07

ScreenShot2014-06-01at95625AM_zps424ab8bBeforeScreenShot2014-06-01at95532AM_zpsd71e93bAfter

I did another orange pants and navy stripe Broncos in the top left, I think it definitely looks better than the last one I did. In the top right, I did an all red Niners with gold socks, and on the bottom of the first picture I did an all gold 49ers. On the second picture I tried another Gold Jersey Niners, but I added Red Pants and had red numbers on the jersey instead of white. (The second picture compares a before and after.)

fiowXOD.png

Next up, the Seahawks. I introduced Green jerseys and pants. The pictures pretty much speak for themselves here.

ScreenShot2014-06-01at54802PM_zps8c0f4b4

I wouldn't might seeing an all neon look for a night game once a season.

Call me crazy.

Thanks for your feedback guys!

What about an all green look with gold numbers for the packers
All orange jersey with navy numbers for the broncos

Here is your Packers request, i'll try to make the Broncos one tomorrow.ScreenShot2014-06-02at42818PM_zpsc25cffc

Sorry, the pants are definitely a little rough on this one, but I think the numbers turned out well.

fiowXOD.png

Thanks for your feedback guys!

Here is your Packers request, i'll try to make the Broncos one tomorrow.ScreenShot2014-06-02at42818PM_zpsc25cffc

Sorry, the pants are definitely a little rough on this one, but I think the numbers turned out well.

can you change the helmet to green too with gold logo

Heres the broncos one.

ScreenShot2014-06-03at111921AM_zps8b0f2e

Sorry, the numbers aren't great on this one. The player in the background was especially hard to do, so sorry if it's not completely perfect. :( Orange pants turned out good though. :)

I'll get right on to doing your Packers with the green helmet.

I also did two Patriots with red.

ScreenShot2014-06-03at111846AM_zpsd526a1ScreenShot2014-06-03at111900AM_zps97ab73

fiowXOD.png

Archived