bowl patches / college football playoff patches concept

laray3

As some of you may know i am running a college football concept/fantasy season and as of right now i am on week 5 of 10 in the regular season. The format i designed is a 10 week regular season with 2 different post seasons. The top team from each division will clinch a spot in the playoffs. The playoffs will consist of 16 teams. Also for the next 32 teams in line im going to have a bowl season for them so what i need your guys help with are the bowls and playoff logo patches. 16 bowls and a regular college football playoff patch and a final 4 patch. I havent decided on what bowls im going to use so if you guys have any suggestion id appreciate it! Post your concept patches thank you!!!

This belongs in requests

Not exactly.... people are making concept logos

Sounds great guys just continue to come up with names and create patches

u are REQUESTING them to make patches

Doesnt matter they will be posting so if you dont like the thread dont follow

My only suggestions is im going to try and keep the 4 main bcs bowls of course they wont be bcs anymore but they be the bigger bowls (Rose, sugar, fiesta, orange) so if you guys also wanna create a logo for them you can as well

people dont know how the concepts board work do they lol

Look we are posting logo concepts what more do you want

dont wanna start anything..but where are they then...a concept thread should never be started with out a concept posted..if one is asking others to post, thats a request

Archived