My Football (Soccer) Concepts

Elece_CP

Hi guys, so I decided to post some football (soccer) shirts I've done here for you, I am constantly posting them on my deviantart (www.eleceart.deviantart.com) and if you want you can also follow me on twitter, I occasionally post something there also, but with less intensity (@ Elece_Mattos).

nottm_forest_nike_fantasy_away_jersey_by

nottm_forest_nike_fantasy_home_jersey_by

cr_flamengo___umbro_footbal_fantasy_away

real_madrid__umbro_fantasy_2015_h_a_gk_j

Forest - Yeah I could see them wearing something like that. Their simple crest works with a simple look, like you have created.

Flamengo (not Rangers) - very typical away look for them whilst not being a carbon copy of anything they have done before. Solid.

Real Madrid - The home doesn't feel simple or iconic enough for me. I think the blue on the shoulders is too much. I am guessing the other two are the away and GK kit. No real issues with these but once again they do not scream out Real Madrid. Maybe it is the lack of the adidas stripes and I too don't think Umbro is a suitable match for them.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Thanks friends! Enjoyed the feedback from you! I'll keep posting my shirts here certainly. As a friend said there is not a Rangers shirt, but Flamengo, which incidentally is my club heart, current Brazilian and South American Basketball Champion, winner of the Brazil Cup of Soccer, 2nd place in Football American dispute is that the preseason NBA and the Basketball World Cup of FIBA in October! Incidentally, if you have requests, just leave it here I will gladly run them!

I do like Nottingham's simplicity, it works well with the logo - that I love for some reason.

I would like to see you tackle Aberdeen FC of the SPL. They have had some messy identities of cookie-cutter colour-by-numbers looks, most being practice jerseys even. Also Celtic FC would be nice to see as well.

Archived