Indiana Pacers

Lights Out

I like the overall layout of the uniforms, but you need to use a different and less plain font for the words 'Indiana' and 'Pacers'. Other than that these look pretty good, I would suggest though using the same layout for all of the uniforms and not making the alternate have a stripe in the middle, use the same format as home and away for the alternate.

fiowXOD.png

I've never commented on a concept before but this is pretty cool, the sublimated racing stripes pattern is a nice touch, and it fixes the problem of the striping repeated on the shorts that the originals had. My only problem is the script (not terrible but I'd at least capitalize the letters) and the added grey (navy and yellow is good on its own, the grey just mixes badly with the yellow).

Washington Nationals/Montreal Expos: 45 Years, no World Series or pennant.

Chicago Bears: 1 NFL championship in the last 50 years.

When will my teams' futility end?

Agreed with the others on the fonts.

Also, on the home and away, I like the allusion back to the 90s uniforms, if you will, but I feel like it's not as dynamic as the 90s unis were. If you tapered the outlines somewhat, like they were on the 90s unis, I think that would help a lot and bring a sense of speed that feels right for a team based in Indianapolis and named the Pacers.

nice, I love the vintage font on the home and away's, I wouldnt change it - probably because I own the blue one that you are recreating. Love the checkers as well. The Third is nice as well, but I believe that is the only font you need to work on.

I've honestly never been a fan of the 90s Pacers unis, but I think you did a pretty good job adapting it to a modern template. You should make sure your wordmarks are centered, though. I think the numbers on the back of the alternate would probably look better if they were blue with a white/silver outline, like the stripe. I can tell you had to adjust the kerning of the number because of the amount of outlines you used, which makes the number look a little awkward.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Archived