Fixing the NFL... Again (24/32)(Ravens and Steelers Added)

Djruggs

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Almost no complaints for the Redskins. I like the return to the Joe Gibbs-era look with the burgundy pants with the white jersey and vice versa. For those who preferred the Redskins in gold pants you get those with the alternate, so you've got something for everybody.

Nothing too drastic for the Eagles, really another fix as opposed to a redesign. The Eagles have one of the best looks in the league, so I just wanted to fix a couple of things.

c1xAgfC.png

Kmi2JXp.png

eagles_pants_home_by_djruggs-d7lbt5u.png

htxf11H.png

VhJyHdl.png

eagles_pants_away_by_djruggs-d7lbstd.png

These are all remarkable! My only C&C thus far, on the Dallas blue uniforms, I'd want the star to appear on the sleeve area, and for the Eagles alternate jersey, I see where you're wanting to harken back to the early 1980's look, however the wing on the helmet looks a bit too large, or almost "blobbish". Not sure if there's a way to neaten that up a bit. I am anticipating very eagerly to see how the rest of your uniforms turn out. These are truly sensational and I now lift my hands off of my keyboard to applaud you!

Thanks for leaving the Packers alone. The alts not bad, but I'd prefer an ACME Packer throwback.

I agree with the ACME Packers statement, but the only ones to use a yellow helmet have been done already.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived