Fixing the NFL... Again (24/32)(Ravens and Steelers Added)

Djruggs

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see why you made the stripes on the blue jersey the way you did but I feel they would look better if they were thin black, thinner blue, thick silver, thinner blue, thin black

It was more bringing the emphasis back to the NW Stripe

Why for the retro lions uniform, did you put the numbers on the sleeves? It's your concept. Throw what was done in the past away and modify it for today. Put the numbers on the shoulders and actually have the stripes on the sleeves.

It was a call back to how Barry Sanders wore his sleeves before everything was fitted onto shorter sleeves. Players used to cut the sleeves and this is how Barry Sanders wore his sleeves.

I can see why you made the stripes on the blue jersey the way you did but I feel they would look better if they were thin black, thinner blue, thick silver, thinner blue, thin black

It was more bringing the emphasis back to the NW Stripe
i still feel my suggestion would make it look better. I feel the way you have it now on the blue jersey the silve and black(less of a concern) get lost.

Vikes look great. Love the facemask color.

Redskins set is perfect and the alternate is a nice combination of different uniforms from the past and I'd love to see those used in real life. I've always loved the spear helmets but also the gold pants they just brought back.

Eagles color is still suffering from their current issue, it's a dull color. Kelly green or a brighter, less dull hunter green would be better.

You've fixed the Giants issues.

87Redskins.png

These are really great, but one thing. With the side view of the sleeve if you angled the stripes just a little bit to follow to sleeve cuff angle more it would cause these to look a lot better, and would make it look a lot more real looking and not so much like a photoshop.

The Vikings set is OK, but I wouldn't be inspired by elements on the Wild's uniforms. It would come across as if you were ripping the Wild off. Seeing as how the Wild are in the same city as the Vikings it'd look very bad perception-wise. I'd just take the horn stripes from the current uniforms (without the side panels/piping) and call it a day.

The alternates are not really significantly different or better than the primary homes. The differences that are there versus the primaries are all downgrades. I just don't see fans flooding the stores to buy the alternates.

The Vikings set is OK, but I wouldn't be inspired by elements on the Wild's uniforms. It would come across as if you were ripping the Wild off. Seeing as how the Wild are in the same city as the Vikings it'd look very bad perception-wise. I'd just take the horn stripes from the current uniforms (without the side panels/piping) and call it a day.

The alternates are not really significantly different or better than the primary homes. The differences that are there versus the primaries are all downgrades. I just don't see fans flooding the stores to buy the alternates.

The alternate is a throwback jersey that sold very well when it was actually used.

Archived