Hawaii Rainbow Warriors Alternate Helmet Concept

Bellzibub

if the stripes followed the contour of the H's middle-bar, then i think that logo would look fantastic on a real helmet, given the silver is metallic and clean and bright.

as far as the facemask, it might be a bit much for me... i'd have to see it on an actual helmet to decide if it's horrible or not. still, love the logo. maybe try it with a dark green facemask?

You could also make a ketchup/banana/pickle/cheese sandwich... Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

The ketchup is the only thing throwing this sandwich off.... Switch It out for peanut butter!

You could also make a ketchup/banana/pickle/cheese sandwich... Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

You could also make a comment that provides no constructive feedback...

Anyway, I like the concept. But I can see where these ideas of it not being a good idea are coming from. The world is an ignorant and childish place and certain people automatically associate rainbows with homosexuality. I, for one, am reminded more of Skittles when I look at this concept. And that pleases me.

Hawaii supports LBGT.

Boo. I hate how they've hijacked the rainbow. Look how many of you automatically think of sodomy when you see one. I bet you even have homosexual thoughts after a summer rainstorm too. :upside:

I'd like to see a 3-D version of this concept, it would be interesting for sure. Nice unique idea on the face mask.

87Redskins.png

Not a fan. I like the idea, but the execution seems off. What if you went more subtle and just made the inside "notches" of the H into rainbow colors?

Hawaii supports LBGT.

Boo. I hate how they've hijacked the rainbow. Look how many of you automatically think of sodomy when you see one. I bet you even have homosexual thoughts after a summer rainstorm too. :upside:

Sodomy? Seriously? :rolleyes:

Please drink bleach.

Not a fan. I like the idea, but the execution seems off. What if you went more subtle and just made the inside "notches" of the H into rainbow colors?

Hawaii supports LBGT.

Sodomy? Seriously? :rolleyes:

Please drink bleach.

I don't think we need another Amada Todd incident.

I think this may be too much. I like the idea, I'm just nervous about how it would look 3D.

:wub:(dance):boogie:(bow):jawdrop::censored:(sleepz):puke::woot::sleeping::hockeysmiley::therock::oops:

I think I like smilies too much!

Archived