haw-03-07-blackgrey-lisapemoni-675x380.j

and got this baby:

Hawaii_Rainbow_Warrior_Black_Retro_Helme

Comments and Criticism welcomed

hawaii_v2.png

Edit: Made the logo and facemask gradient. Looks WAAAAY better :love:

Edited by Bellzibub

Hawaii supports LBGT.

needs cleaning up and looks a little too much like a gay marriage campaign. Might be better off dargening the colors a tad

hey could i by chance get this in a blank template??

if the stripes followed the contour of the H's middle-bar, then i think that logo would look fantastic on a real helmet, given the silver is metallic and clean and bright.

as far as the facemask, it might be a bit much for me... i'd have to see it on an actual helmet to decide if it's horrible or not. still, love the logo. maybe try it with a dark green facemask?

You could also make a ketchup/banana/pickle/cheese sandwich... Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

You could also make a ketchup/banana/pickle/cheese sandwich... Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

The ketchup is the only thing throwing this sandwich off.... Switch It out for peanut butter!

You could also make a comment that provides no constructive feedback...

Anyway, I like the concept. But I can see where these ideas of it not being a good idea are coming from. The world is an ignorant and childish place and certain people automatically associate rainbows with homosexuality. I, for one, am reminded more of Skittles when I look at this concept. And that pleases me.

I've been to a UH game and this looks pretty good but it is a little blinding on the eyes. Maybe you should have the rainbow idea be striped, like usual.

By striped I mean the colors matching the helmet rim part, if that is what you call it. Just looks a little off when they are mismatched.

Plus, UH doesn't even use the rainbow much anymore. It was even scrapped by the football team from 2000-'13. I meant face mask earlier, btw.

Hawaii supports LBGT.

Boo. I hate how they've hijacked the rainbow. Look how many of you automatically think of sodomy when you see one. I bet you even have homosexual thoughts after a summer rainstorm too. :upside:

I'd like to see a 3-D version of this concept, it would be interesting for sure. Nice unique idea on the face mask.

For some odd reason, I'm picturing the rainbow as chrome in my head. It's interesting, but I do wonder how five colored chrome would work.

For some odd reason, I'm picturing the rainbow as chrome in my head. It's interesting, but I do wonder how five colored chrome would work.

Was thinking the same thing...

Not a fan. I like the idea, but the execution seems off. What if you went more subtle and just made the inside "notches" of the H into rainbow colors?

Hawaii supports LBGT.

Boo. I hate how they've hijacked the rainbow. Look how many of you automatically think of sodomy when you see one. I bet you even have homosexual thoughts after a summer rainstorm too. :upside:

Sodomy? Seriously? :rolleyes:

Please drink bleach.

Not a fan. I like the idea, but the execution seems off. What if you went more subtle and just made the inside "notches" of the H into rainbow colors?

Hawaii supports LBGT.

Sodomy? Seriously? :rolleyes:

Please drink bleach.

I don't think we need another Amada Todd incident.

I think this may be too much. I like the idea, I'm just nervous about how it would look 3D.

The rainbow H has promise. The rainbow facemask, however, is a bit much.