2014 FIBA World Cup uniforms

Delux247

Yeah, I'll never understand how some teams are fine with pushing that identity onto themselves. It's as if the teams are fine with the restrictions. But it seems that Adidas is still remaining competitive in the world of soccer, so they must not care enough.

I've never been a big fan of suppliers pushing more than one emblem on a soccer kit (I know Lotto, Kappa are a few examples) where the logo appears 2/3 different places, but Adidas full on attacks every inch of their clothing with the signature "3 stripe" look, which is even worse. I wish individual clubs cared more about club appearance a little bit more, forcing Adidas to limit the stripage a bit.

A few additional photos are floating around on twitter and instagram.

Team-USA-Jerseys-Ant-Davis.jpg

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

You're right. I forgot there are two versions of it (1 pointing up & 1 pointing down). This is the version that USA Track & Field has been using since the 2012 Olympics.

yepp..i just cant find it anywhere..i guess i needa put it in the requests

A nice experimental look for the US that works, but isn't timeless, as in would look dated very quickly. For a one-and-done uniform, why not. The way it was done for Spain, on the other hand, doesn't look good at all.

About Spain jersey don't forget about sponsors, flag and Fiba logos, so in facts, this jersey gonna look like this:

cMnohSd.jpg

plus Caixa logo on back and Endesa on right leg :)

The pattern on the Spain jerseys reminds me of the 2002 World Cup a little bit...

19801-zoom.jpg

number9.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Archived