NBA CONCEPTS: TORONTO RAPTORS - Updated *

mattharveysc

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to see a double green version of your Bucks unis. I like the current set, but I'm really not feeling those red alts. Green has to be the dominant color for those colors to work.

UPDATED 6.9.2014

I have done some updating to my Milwaukee Bucks Uniform concepts. I decided to go old-school and do the double-green color combination. I was a little hesitant at first on how it would turn out, but I think it turned out nicely. The alternates i'm still having a little trouble trying to figure out to put them together, but these ones turned out ok I think.

What do you all think? Questions, Comments, Criticism all appreciated...

Milwaukee-Bucks-Uniform-concept-1.1-02.j

UPDATED 6.9.2014

I have done some updating to my Milwaukee Bucks Uniform concepts. I decided to go old-school and do the double-green color combination. I was a little hesitant at first on how it would turn out, but I think it turned out nicely. The alternates i'm still having a little trouble trying to figure out to put them together, but these ones turned out ok I think.

What do you all think? Questions, Comments, Criticism all appreciated...

Milwaukee-Bucks-Uniform-concept-1.1-02.j

standing+ovation2.gif

Milwaukee done right. .no red no purple no problem! The Milwaukee alternate would be better with the mini rainbow adjacent to the word mark and not so low. Or at least down the sides. Still 9/10 overall

shado_logo.gif

Even though I prefer green and red for the Bucks (with Irish Rainbow kept to a minimum), you might have just swung me over to team all-green. The fonts, the alteration of the mugshot-deer, and the template are all well-executed. Heck, I even like the purple set. The only complaint I really have is that you should have used the serif NOB font instead of the sans-serif one. Well done!

NEXT UP:

SEATTLE SUPERSONICS

I'm one who dearly misses Seattle in the NBA. I'll always remember some great rivalry games against my Utah Jazz. With that said, I wanted to show a concept I did for the Sonics almost one year ago. What do you think? I really felt the Sonics last uniform set was one of, if not their best set. I kept the same look with a few a changes. I also added the red alternate to this set. I really loved their 90's sleeveless shirt red style jersey back in the day. I kept that color scheme from those jerseys, but added the new style of jersey.

So, what do you think? Please let me know.

Seattle-Sonics-Uniform-concepts.jpg

The red is really out of place because it's nowhere else in any other part of the uniform or logos

its just a nod to there 90 s colors or uniform set
i understand that but when red is nowhere else in the entire set its very odd to make a red uni, unless its a throwback, which this is not.

I think your Bucks designs are fantastic and it shows the strength of the designs in that they work in all of the colour combinations you provided. My money is on the multi-greens but they're all really good. Nice job!

I really like what you've done with the Sonics (esp. ditching the coffee shop font). It just feels cleaner and more "together". However, the red alt really doesn't work that much with the set (diluting the green/yellow color scheme for a 90's tribute) and it would be a little nicer if the green was lighter (like your "Milwaukee" alt for the Bucks). Other than that, nice job!

Archived