NBA CONCEPTS: TORONTO RAPTORS - Updated *

mattharveysc

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the Sonics, I like the idea behind the red jersey, but I'm just not a fan of it.

I like the set, my only change would be to get rid of the extra stripe around the wordmark ribbon (the thin black strip).

It's unneeded, and it's the one thing I would've changed about their last set.

I would just thicken the yellow outline instead, so that it kind of matches the number outlines.

Nice job.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

The Gold alternates are two options. I should of specified that on that artwork. I wouldn't use both, but one or the other. I'm going to rework the Red alternate to use the same green and yellow used from the most recent Sonics look, rather than the vegas gold look and feel.

Did you listen to what anyone said about the red jersey?

@wonderbread: You tend to criticize people a lot for what they did or missed to do. But you almost always miss to deliver your own ideas, suggestions, how to improve the design in your view. By the way: It's not what you say, but how you say it.

SONICS: Re-Re-Updated.

I decided to bring back the Red Faux-Back with some changes. I also updated the Yellow Alt.

This will finish up my Sonics concept. I'll try to post my next NBA team next.... Now I need to decide who to choose. hmmm..

How do these look?

Seattle-Sonics-Uniform-concepts.jpg

I decided to bring back the Red Faux-Back with some changes. I also updated the Yellow Alt.

This will finish up my Sonics concept. I'll try to post my next NBA team next.... Now I need to decide who to choose. hmmm..

How do these look?

They all look absolutely gorgeous. Clean and crisp as it should be. And I'm already a fan of the red alternate uni. Good job!

How do these look?

They all look absolutely gorgeous. Clean and crisp as it should be. And I'm already a fan of the red alternate uni. Good job!

Gorgeous!!! Especially the red faux-back!! Now I agree cant wait for the next team set.
shado_logo.gif

The Sonics set isn't significantly different than what the Sonics actually last wore on the floor except for two things: the yellow inner trim of the wordmarks and the font of the wordmark. Changing both these things were actually downgrades in my opinion.

However, I can't say enough good things about the possibility of a red alternate. It wouldn't be a bad idea if you added some red trim to the other uniforms (don't replace the existing trim, but do a double trim with red as one of the colors) to quell other posters' concerns about there being no red on any of the other uniforms.

NEXT UP:

TORONTO RAPTORS

I'm probably one of only a handful that actually really like the current Toronto Raptors uniform sets. Since they changed back in 2000, I've always enjoyed their sets.

With that said, I tried to say true to their design in some ways, but add a new style to their uniforms. I also changed the colors the Dark Red, Navy, and White. Reason being to try to unite the major sports in Toronto to all have the same (close to) blue, red, and white. Try to unite the BlueJays, and Maple Leafs.

I know it's a stretch, but I thought i'd give it a shot. I know this set needs work, but I'd love your comments, and thoughts.

What do you think?

Toronto-Raptors-Uniform-concept-1.1-01.j

Archived