raysox

Creamer Concept World Cup - PLEASE SUBMIT

That's a good idea. Maybe allow the designers a brief paragraph to explain the concept.

South Korea. Hmmmmm Well time to do a little research I guess! Hope I don't get over shadowed by more "Name Brand" Countries in My group!

mr.nascar13 gives up Costa Rica to BlackBolt.

I'm sure Bolt would say "thanks alot" for throwing him directly into the group of death.

Good luck to everyone, including BlackBolt! This is going to be a contest worth watching, that's for sure!

mr.nascar13 gives up Costa Rica to BlackBolt.

I'm sure Bolt would say "thanks alot" for throwing him directly into the group of death.

Yessir. It doesn't bother me as much, I have nothing to lose, really.

Of course this is announced the day I am traveling and couldn't get any internet. Oh well. Good luck to all of you. Raysox, you can throw my name on the alternate list.

I can't believe I missed this while at work tonight. Keep me as an alternate if anyone drops out.

I would throw my name is an alternate too but the reserve bench is getting bigger and bigger. Kind of reminds me of Man City's bench at the moment :P

Ecuador should be fun. I was kinda hoping to get a country I don't know a lot about so they certainly tick that box.

Gives me a chance to research them a little bit and they will probably now end up being my "second team" for the real tournament.

Of course my computer charger gives out a day before this starts...dammit. Good luck to all, should be awesome!

Bumping for everyone's assigned teams

woo Japan!

Cameroon? I shall practice my Milla wiggle immediately. :)

Germany, this could either be a blessing or a curse, but I'm excited for this to get underway

Spain should be fun. Can't wait.

Portugal... I can work with that. I'm really excited to be in one of the groups of death, extra pressure!

Colombia. Oh well, might as well work something out with cocaine... or a silhouette of Falcao getting tackled by the french amateur that made him miss the World Cup.

Ahem.

One question though, will you put on some rules for the submission ? Something kinda bothered me in your European Tournaments: it's that some concept had a whole designed background and text as explanation, sometimes nearly shadowing the logo concept itself, while others were just the logo thrown out in a white backgound. I personnaly thought at first that you couldn't add text or a background to the concept and made the 3 concepts at the same time with just a plain background, I was kinda surprised when I saw the other submissions (don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to justify my horrible rankings haha).

I think it could be fair to explain what's ok for the concepts (background, explanation for the elements chosen in the logo and shirts), or even ask everyone to get a similar template (like logo in the center, shirts on its left and right or whatever you want).