Soarin's New York City FC Concept

Soarindude

Here's my interpretation of what New York City FC should resemble:

4rcl6u.jpg

I didn't get too crazy with any of the designs because I felt that with such a 'classic-esque' type crest, a simplistic home and clash kit would look best.

Deciding if the striping/collar should be the same for both home and clash was difficult. I know a lot of people on these boards feel that they should be the same. I decided to go with a different collar style and piping, much like Manchester City does.

The home kit would be paired with dark blue shorts and dark blue socks. Clash kit would be paired with sky blue shorts and sky blue socks.

I plan on working on an alternate/keeper kit later on.

Those look really good. Not sure I would change much, if anything.

Maybe I just need to see it for myself, but I picture dark blue shorts and, instead, sky blue socks with the home kit.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

Those look really good. Not sure I would change much, if anything.

Maybe I just need to see it for myself, but I picture dark blue shorts and, instead, sky blue socks with the home kit.

I could see sky blue socks looking good with the home uniform.

In theory, the socks would be considered interchangeable in my eyes, as both pairs of socks would probably just be the shade of blue with 3 horizontal lines of the other blue.

10xwxzr.jpg

White is the alternate and orange is the keeper uniform.

Now those looks nice. Navy shorts and white socks would look fantastic. All-out orange for the keeper.

And, actually, you could even get away with keeper kit as a third kit.

The vertical stripes on the alternate should go all the way up, though.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

Looks nice!

Can you ever say more than two or three words?

As for the concept: would love to see more orange, but it looks really sharp. I wouldn't mind seeing the alt be the home or away and having the navy shirt be the alt. What aboit the shorts?

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Archived