Throwback 1994 Packers Concept-UPDATE

vnardella5

these are based off of the packs 94 uniforms, but with nike, and the current nfl i tried and make it so it is the most likely thing we see in real life... this includes the plain packers helmets with all the stickers taken off, and the collar revolved around the fly wire design..and here it is!! C+C please

14341253624_ce6d61500b_z.jpg

NoB is jacked up, you could have left the numbers in the yellow circle, no need to get rid of it, clean up the helmet, and why is it metallic? 2 different shades of yellow, change the face mask

ur getting 2 different uniform years mixed up...the ones with the circle are not from 94 i believe those are 29..and yea now i see it..good to get another pair of eyes on this after staring at the concept and template for hours

also, im keeping it to like the real nfl, with only 1 helmet, so i needa keep the mask green like the current helmet

Only the shell needs to stay the same under the current rules. The facemask can change; the Bears swap their navy grill for the grey one when they wear their throwbacks.

But this will look pretty nice once those shades of yellow match up.

Make the pants match and you have a perfect concept.

(Yes, I know the Packers wore canvas pants with those uniforms, but they switched to matching pants by the time the won the NFL Championship in 1944.)

Archived