Super Bowl 50

PhlyBoy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, no thanks. The silver looks much better.

What are the landmarks in the regional logo? I see the Transamerica Pyramid, the Ferry Building, the Coit Tower and the Golden Gate Bridge. Are there any "regional" landmarks that aren't actually in San Francisco itself?

the tree's seem more like Mountain View area and of course there is the Stadium itself.

5994736127_c919880617.jpg

20899768053_5ff571c8fc.jpg21520909095_58cb3890d9.jpg

My friends, they had little choice but to abandon the L, otherwise you'd have to call the game "Super Bowl Capital L" in order to distinguish it from "Super Bowl Lower Case L" which was played in January, 1967.

My friends, they had little choice but to abandon the L, otherwise you'd have to call the game "Super Bowl Capital L" in order to distinguish it from "Super Bowl Lower Case L" which was played in January, 1967.

That's not how it works

That's not how any of this works

Hmm. I was thinking Muir Woods, myself.

I just think it's ironic that they insist on "San Francisco Bay Area" but then don't show anything that's not CIty of San Francisco except the stadium itself. Sort of like how the "New York/New Jersey" Super Bowl used nothing but NYC imagery (again, except for the stadium itself):

sb48_regional_3d.jpg

About the only thing that wasn't NYC alone was either a bridge that leads to NYC or the little bit of Jersey that snuck in behind the city's skyline.

14056336-large.jpg

-668899aed3a8d23d.jpg

But other than that, it was all New York City:

sbhailmary14wi-1.jpg51PsZlc06WL.jpgny_nj_2014_super_bowl_banner_flag_76754s

I wonder if the flat logo will have the gold reflection on the Lombardi trophy.

Don't like this logo, nor the logo system, but at least its not a giant L. But that's kinda like saying, "I hate having diarrhea, but at least it doesn't burn."

spacer.png

Archived