mattharveysc

Nike - NCAA Basketball Jersey Concept

Nike - NCAA Basketball Jersey Concept

Hello,

So, I'm a huge Univ. of Arizona basketball fan. I have been for many years and I've been a fan of their uniforms as well. With that said for this concept, I wanted to design a new Nike March Madness Tournament jersey for them, as well as other top ranked schools.

I wanted to design something that I feel would be something similar to what Nike would do, but didn't want to take it over the top and lose the integrity of the design. The design is simple and unique, and I would love your thoughts, and comments on my new design.

arizona-concept.jpg

That's actually something I could really see Nike doing, and honestly, I like it. Nice work!

Like buckeye said, this is something Nike would do. Very nice concept.

It's nice and reminiscent of the 2002? or 2006? Olympic uniforms that most teams wore across all hte different sports that Nike sponsored.

Wow. Nice to know another UofA fan is on the Boards! I live in Tucson and go to many of the football and basketball games Huge fan also!! great jerseys!

I could see Team USA wearing that. It's not something I like as a design but it looks good.

I like it, but I feel like the pants should have some contrasting color like the tops do...