NFL Concepts by Hockeyny13

hockeyny13

So i started a NFL redesign a few months ago and started off rough. I've made some more designs that i like much more and would love some feedback on the concepts, even if its negative feedback. I'm starting off with the dolphins again.

Away: aHOKhqn.jpg

Home: EUnt5b1.jpg

Logo: VxIdiSh.jpg

Wow! That's a really good dolphin. The shoulder looks odd. It's maybe too high up. The darker shoulder is not bad but not a strong feature. It's almost lost because of how the body would darken during a game.

The solar burst is supposed to be chrome i didn't know how else to make it look chrome in illustrator. I'm going to move onto the bills while i continue to touch up the dolphins. I'm experimenting with how the old charging buffalo looks when modernized. Heres the reference:RrgYeYJ.jpg

Away:q2rPYVJ.jpg

Home:cAlphua.jpg

Logo:0HyVLIS.jpg

The Bills logo looks really good by itself, but it seems a bit too tall on the helmet. I also wouldn't feature the logo as a chest patch. Other than that, the set is great.

- Minnesota Twins - Minnesota Golden Gophers - Dallas Stars - Dallas Mavericks - Norwich City FC -

- Texas Tech Red Raiders - FC Dallas - Minnesota Vikings - Borussia Dortmund -

I like Buffalo's minus the logo. I also dislike jerseys and pants that are the same colour in general. Too unitardy for my tastes.

I just put the same color pants with the same color jersey. any color pants can go with any color jersey. If you want me to i can put up the uniforms with opposite colored pants for you to see how that looks.

Also, the general feel is that the bills logo needs to go but the uniform can stay so i will work on a new logo with the same uniform.

I revised the dolphins by making the stripes on the jersey bigger.

Home:o7lZI4x.jpg

Away:CmvHmRh.jpg

Also, here is the Jets and the Patriots. I'm not sure which home jersey to go with for the patriots, the blue or the red. I'm going to be puttting up a bunch of concepts this weekend. Remember that jersey and pants are interchangable for each team, i just put the same color jersey with the same color pants here.

Jets Home:nbydSh0.jpg

Jets Away:bGafPHa.jpg

Logo:O8Oi7TH.jpg

Patriots Home V1:pjMlnS3.jpg

Patrios Home V2:HSLm6bN.jpg

Patriots Away:iLiuQMq.jpg

Logo:fdLeJmt.jpg

Archived