Predicting which NFL teams will wear white at home in 2014.

Have the Cowboys ever considered that maybe the blue jerseys aren't cursed maybe it's just the play on the field.

The Cowboys have a curse that's very real, and it's called Jerry Jones.

They will never win anything as long as that idiot is alive.

*sigh*...

2355.gif2354.gif2352.gif

Look, I'm a Cowboy fan and I have my criticisms of Jerry as a General Manager, but c'mon, people...

Yeah, and those SBs were won with a team that was built before Jerry bought Dallas. He walked into those teams. Look what he's done since then. Train wreck.

.500 record & 1 playoff win in almost 20 years... The definition of mediocrity.

That's some seriously flawed revisionist history and what he inherited was team with . The dynasty was built under his ownership starting with the hiring of Jimmy Johnson. Get your facts straight. The most important aspect of his early ownership that you left out was that he was kept on the margin of football operations by Johnson whereas he now has his hands in everything and surrounds himself with yes men.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have the Cowboys ever considered that maybe the blue jerseys aren't cursed maybe it's just the play on the field.

*sigh*...

2355.gif2354.gif2352.gif

Look, I'm a Cowboy fan and I have my criticisms of Jerry as a General Manager, but c'mon, people...

Yeah, and those SBs were won with a team that was built before Jerry bought Dallas. He walked into those teams. Look what he's done since then. Train wreck.

That's some seriously flawed revisionist history and what he inherited was team with . The dynasty was built under his ownership starting with the hiring of Jimmy Johnson. Get your facts straight. The most important aspect of his early ownership that you left out was that he was kept on the margin of football operations by Johnson whereas he now has his hands in everything and surrounds himself with yes men.

& the Cowboys will suck for the next 30 years because he's a moron.

*sigh*...

2355.gif2354.gif2352.gif

If he even lives 30 more years. Somebody might get fed up with him and kill him, and by the looks of things, that might be you.

*sigh*...

2355.gif2354.gif2352.gif

:rolleyes:

Good God, dude, let it go...

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

• 1 month later...

I think the Rams will go all white against Dallas this time.

Buffalo wore white at home for their first November home game since their current uniform was introduced in 2011. If the trend continues, the Bills wear white against the Chiefs again.

Philadelphia has not worn white at home more than once after 2010.

It's interesting that the Titans' home opener is called "Code Blue Sunday", but they will still wear the white jerseys. If they want to use that moniker, why don't they go Titans Blue from head to toe like they did vs the Colts in both 2008 and 2009--and on the road vs Houston last year.

I can't believe I'm saying it but I miss the Skins white/burgundy at home combo now. The red/gold should maybe be reserved for primetime. Those white jerseys looked so crisp on a September in Maryland. Sooooo crisp.

+1

UBwef0L.png

As far as the Rams wearing white in Week 3 against Dallas, wouldn't rule it out, but I wouldn't be surprised if they wear their regular home blue jersey against the Cowboys, and save wearing white at home for perhaps a divisional opponent. Maybe the defending champion Seahawks October 19th. Guess we will find out shortly.

first off teams have to let the league know july 1 what they are going to wear, plus the "throwbacks" that the interest groups wanted where the white jerseys ones from 2007 with the yellow helmet with the "R".

not to turn this into the redskins name discussion, but the groups don't just dislike the name redskins they don't like the current logo either.

Just say NO to gray facemasks.

first off teams have to let the league know july 1 what they are going to wear, plus the "throwbacks" that the interest groups wanted where the white jerseys ones from 2007 with the yellow helmet with the "R".

not to turn this into the redskins name discussion, but the groups don't just dislike the name redskins they don't like the current logo either.

That is false, they dont like the name, the only time that you could infer they want the logo to change is changethemascot.com

That seems far too far-fetched to force a team to wear throwbacks that even the NFL finds illegal. It's what the U of Minnesota finds offensive (the jerseys and logo *side note if they don't find the logo offensive than what do they find offensive about the look the REDSKINS word mark on the chest is small and kinda unnoticeable unless the camera crew does close-ups* vs. The NFL's one helmet rule.

I think they'll wear their regular away's but this should be interesting.

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

wonderbread I am only going by what I heard on the local (minneapolis) tv station the other day they ask that the name and logo not be on the uniforms, maybe the tv station got it wrong but that is what was reported here in Minneapolis by the cbs station

I can't post links but go to wcco.com uminn pres keep redskins name out of stadium aug 7 2014 in the artcle right above the part of AIM wanting to disrupt the game it says throwbacks without teams current logo.

Archived