French Hockey Ligue

Mod

Feedback  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello! This is my first post, so i do expect to get both complimentary and constructive feedback. I have been working on this project for about 4 weeks now, and i am pretty content with the outcome. I go on the forum every day and i love all the work on it. So, uh..., here it is!

BACKGROUND: STARTING IN 1988, THE NHL WANTED TO EXPAND OUT OF NORTH AMERICA. WHEN FACED WITH THE REALIZATION THAT THIS WOULD BE EXTREMELY HARD FOR MANY REASONS, THEY DECIDED ON THE NEXT BEST THING: A FOREIGN FARM-TEAM LEAGUE. BECAUSE OF HOCKEY AND CANADA'S TIES, THE NHL DECIDED TO BASE THIS LEAGUE IN FRANCE. 8 TEAMS WERE DECIDED ON AND THE LEAGUE WOULD START THE FOLLOWING YEAR. THE LEAGUE WOULD FUNCTION LIKE A REGULAR HOCKEY LEAGUE (PLAYOFFS, DRAFT, ETC...), BUT WITH THE EXCEPTION THAT THE DESIGNATED TEAMS WOULD BE ABLE TO TRADE THEIR PLAYERS WITH THE CORRELATING FRENCH TEAM. THE FRANCAIS HOCKEY LIGUE ENDED IN 1992, AFTER FOUR YEARS. THE MAIN REASON WHY WAS BECAUSE OF NEW AND RELOCATED TEAMS AND A FAILURE TO GET TV SPOTS OUTSIDE OF FRANCE.

HERE IS A SLIDESHOW OF THE LEAGUE, TEAMS, AND CHAMPIONSHIP GAME.

logo_zps1523dc99.png

aix_zps0b30febd.png

lil_zps0db5f2db.png

havre_zpscb457ae6.png

lyon_zps81ac4aef.png

paris_zpsfbf2b09a.png

nice_zps05430005.png

stras_zps59958d49.png

tou_zpsf356a981.png

argenttasse_zps09fbc0f5.png

So, if you have any questions of any feedback, i'd be happy to respond! Thanks! ^_^

P.S. It would be nice if you could tell me which team was your favorite/least favorite :D:P

2014 HIGHLAND CREEK FANTASY FOOTBALL 3rd PLACE

You need to redo all of your logos for starters, there are just too many wavy lines and inconsistancy line weights. Second is a lot of your number fonts dont work, it looks like they came straight from Microsoft word, and not a professional font

Was about to say the same, or if you want to work it out the same way, at least "Chiens en Colère".

Your concept are pretty nice, but the names just don't sound great for a french guy like me. Mostly because most should be inverted, for example "Poissons de Lille" sounds more okay than "Lille Poissons", the nickname should be before the noun (like Les Ducs d'Angers [Angers Dukes] or Corsaires de Nantes [Nantes Privateers]).

Where do I come from ?

1399006447-sig1.png

Who do I support ?

1399006379-sig2.png

Ok thanks for all the feedback! ill try to make improvements if i ever do try another concept soon ^_^

(P.S. Sketchbook Pro, Paint, and Powerpoint are the only things i have in my arsenal lol :wacko: )

So, i guess ill restart first with the Pantheres de Aix-En-Provence, because that team got the most "dislikes". I redid the logo, added a different shade of blue, and redid almost everything about the team.

here it is:

AIX2_zpsa0beb932.png

• 1 month later...

Archived