World Cup Group A Kit Concepts

charlessollars

I did a bunch of Home Away Alt kits for all for all teams of Group A Brazil, Cameroun, Mexico, Croatia. I also did keeper kits in addition to the regular kits links are below if you want to check them all out if World Cup fever has set in. I am working on doing all of the groups but prob won't get to all of them. USA & England up next

GROUP-A2.jpg

Cameroun Kits Brazil Kits Mexico Kits Croatia Kits

Keeper Kits Keeper Kits Keeper Kits Keeper Kits

mexico-world-cup-keeper-5.jpg

The Mexico one is crazy good. The only one I don't like is Brazil, it seems a little too plain. (But I know very little about soccer, maybe that's how it's supposed to be.)

That is pretty much what Brazil should look like. It's plain, but iconic. The kits have been yellow (with little embellishments) and blue shorts for decades.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazil_national_football_team#Kit_evolution

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

The Mexico one is by far the worst and would never work as an actual kit. The Croatia one is beautiful.

why wouldn't mexico work? have you seen the crap they are wearing this year. anything works it might not be traditional but why not

Really? Like I said, I'm a huge fan of the Mexico kit. I guess that's just because I'm not a soccer fan so I don't know the do's and dont's of uniforms.

brazil has some traditions that are pretty much in stone but I did some that go well away from those check the link if you want to see them

Archived