NFL Training camp uniforms - Complete! All 32 teams, 6-29-14

oldschoolvikings

for the titans, i'd have the flames coming out of both sides of the shield, and have the shield centered on the front of the jersey. flames going up each shoulder, and the number in a more natural centered locale.

regardless, great work so far :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jagtc_zps27f436d5.png

I like Jax, but I think the numbers need to be anything but teal. It's pretty difficult to read them.

I can see why you'd say that. With the original artwork on my computer, the white stroke around the numbers is a bit more prominent, so the numbers are clearer. Here, not so much. My first thought on all these concepts is to have (as much as possible) single color numbers, to go with the utilitarian aspect of a practice jersey. But I went with teal numbers on this one, ultimately, because other wise the gold and red jerseys are pretty much teal-free. Maybe I could go with plain white numbers on the front, but large teal numbers on the back of the gold and red?

jagtc_zps27f436d5.png

I like Jax, but I think the numbers need to be anything but teal. It's pretty difficult to read them.

I can see why you'd say that. With the original artwork on my computer, the white stroke around the numbers is a bit more prominent, so the numbers are clearer. Here, not so much. My first thought on all these concepts is to have (as much as possible) single color numbers, to go with the utilitarian aspect of a practice jersey. But I went with teal numbers on this one, ultimately, because other wise the gold and red jerseys are pretty much teal-free. Maybe I could go with plain white numbers on the front, but large teal numbers on the back of the gold and red?

I think that could work, or you could go a bit nuts and make the shield teal?

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

I remember when I did something like this years ago...what I'd had in mind was something akin to a combination of Spring Training and the old Cheese League, so I'd had four-team groups with one host team (e.g. Packers-Saints-Jaguars-Chiefs, as the Jags held their first training camp in Wisconsin, and the Chiefs and Saints did so for many years until going closer to their respective homes in recent years), with the basic intention that they'd play each other in the preseason. Far as this series, my favorite here's the Seahawks, with the Niners a close second.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Much better than your previous attempt. More feedback later.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

AFC East...

jettc_zps6dda361f.png

billtc_zps880963bc.png

dolphtc_zpsafd4072a.png

patstc_zps0beafaf0.png

I'm thinking it's possible that this Bills concept is where I've officially jumped the shark.

the bills uniforms are a little weird, but cool! I say on the patriots instead of the woodmark, you stretch the flying Elvis across the chest... Make these concepts wild because, well they are the practice jerseys

AFC East...

patstc_zps0beafaf0.png

I'm thinking it's possible that this Bills concept is where I've officially jumped the shark.

the bills uniforms are a little weird, but cool! I say on the patriots instead of the woodmark, you stretch the flying Elvis across the chest... Make these concepts wild because, well they are the practice jerseys

That Actually was what I did with my first attempt at a Patriot practice jersey. But my problem with it was it left me nowhere to go with the sleeves or any other design elements... it was just the logo across the front and nothing else. The wordmark on the chest at least gave me the chance to use the logo on the sleeve, and also keeps the overall set from getting too repetitive.

• 3 weeks later...

These are all absolutely amazing and fun. And I love what you did with the Packers. That old logo is so cool. I seriously think these would be great to use in preseason games. Really, really great job. It was fun going back and forth through your designs to figure out which one I liked best. Of course, I gotta go with the Pack!!

Archived