Charlotte Hornets Uniform Concepts (Home & Away) UPDATED

Generic

Limit the pinstripes to two colours rather than four.... I'd suggest teal and grey for the dark set because they have the least contrast.

The new unis will have those multicolored pinstripes..we already have that confirmed.

good call on that one

Hey smart ass..please think twice before you ever quote me!

http://www.nba.com/hornets/hornets-uniform-faq

Here is where you should read. I'll post it for ya.

Are there pinstripes?

Yes. In homage to the original Hornets uniform, this one too features striping, but only on the left side. The asymmetrical look stands out and makes the uniform unique. In addition, the stripes use the purple, teal and light blue of the original Hornets, but also adds a new color in gray

From the team's main website, Is that concrete for ya, nxche?

2uxu06u.png?w=584

Yes, Shadojoker!

You don't have to be such a jackass about it though.

Is that a Nets Starter jacket in your profile pic? If so, that's sick!

It is a Nets Starter! Thanks!

Limit the pinstripes to two colours rather than four.... I'd suggest teal and grey for the dark set because they have the least contrast.

The new unis will have those multicolored pinstripes..we already have that confirmed.

good call on that one

Hey smart ass..read below!

http://www.nba.com/hornets/hornets-uniform-faq

I'll post the right section for ya.

Are there pinstripes?

Yes. In homage to the original Hornets uniform, this one too features striping, but only on the left side. The asymmetrical look stands out and makes the uniform unique. In addition, the stripes use the purple, teal and light blue of the original Hornets, but also adds a new color in gray

Usually I wouldn't respond to something like this, but I think you deserve to see the light.

All I did is suggest he makes an adjustment to the concept (which isn't even yours) to make it look more modern. Your reason for him to not take my suggestion was that it wouldn't mimic the actual Hornets jerseys that they were releasing. You stated that the new unis had the pinstripes that he used... you went as far as confirming it.... but the jerseys were released, and they don't have "those multicolored pinstripes" like you confirmed. They have stripes on the sides of their jerseys as a tribute to the older look. Incase you can't actually see the image in that link you posted lol.... The pinstripes are nothing like you confirmed.

So I will restate my earlier comment: Good call.

140619_jersey_release.jpg?itok=MDLuKVav

And just so you know, I didn't take any offense to what you said. I don't consider you a "bully", I just consider you ignorant and misinformed.

Another side note, that meme you posted was weak, and so was the joke paired with it. Good call editing it, too bad it was quoted before.... ALSO, I didn't think twice about quoting you like requested- thought I would mention that.

Better a smart ass than a dumb ass.

EDIT: I'm done with this conversation. You can reply if you having anything left to prove, but don't expect a rebuttal.

xOwzChW.jpg

Hey "smart ass"(sarcasm for dumb ass) I edit my comment afterwards not because I was asked but because I believed what I "originally" posted was too far. I DELIBERATELY posted that I will just edit my previous post out of respect for taking something too far. ( realizing my response was immature and arrogant,so accepting fault and I chose to correct it aka sign of maturity)

I originally called you "Doofus" from Scary movie which is the picture reference. But I guess cause you never know you are dumb ass unless someone points it out to you or you didn't get it but oh well. But I was wrong and I will take that comment back cause...

You were never specific and neither was I but technically PINSTRIPES are on the unis .I said bully because thats what happens to TEAL and I would be doing the same to you. By taking something too far. (probably)notabandwagonfan response put me in check. So thank you.

I always have something to prove and that is dont quote me wrong unless you have proof which you do not have except an indifferent perspective on pinstripes vs side stripes. but the website CLEARLY SAYS PINSTRIPES. Enjoy your bowl of humbled soup its getting cold thinking about a response that you dont need to post.

(Sry for the board clutter)

shado_logo.gif

Archived