Most/Least successful Uni/Logo overhauls

Unocal

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That seems a bit disappointing. I was going to post a few CFL stuff but then I saw that.

Go for it! The threads have been merged and we're going to keep it broad. I actually wouldn't have a problem with people using the CFL anyway, because I know how big they are in Canada and how much history they have. I was just afraid someone would expound at length on the merits of minor-league hockey jerseys or MLS (I think about 95% of MLS looks bad lol) or Minor League Baseball teams' gimmicky updates, or, worse, teams no one had heard of. I wanted a common denominator, and I think we still have one.

That seems a bit disappointing. I was going to post a few CFL stuff but then I saw that.

Go for it! The threads have been merged and we're going to keep it broad. I actually wouldn't have a problem with people using the CFL anyway, because I know how big they are in Canada and how much history they have. I was just afraid someone would expound at length on the merits of minor-league hockey jerseys or MLS (I think about 95% of MLS looks bad lol) or Minor League Baseball teams' gimmicky updates, or, worse, teams no one had heard of. I wanted a common denominator, and I think we still have one.

Yeah, I'm not sure why clonewars took my announcement to mean the CFL was off-limits. The threads were merged, and the NFL/MLB/NBA/NHL Only restriction was lifted. Post stuff from the CFL if you want. Or MLS. Or QMJHL. Or NBADL. Or WNBA. Go nuts.

Archived