R.I.P. Tony Gwynn

nuordr

I was not following this and had actually thought he was doing OK. This is too bad. Great hitter and classy guy.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Great career and a life cut short due to chewing tobacco.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

RIP to a phenomenal hitter.

Though it won't stop me from packing a lip full of good old Grizzly. Seriously, it's awesome!

Now just wait a daggone minute here...ain't you still in high school? Do your momma know you doing that mess?

----------------------------

Anyway, RIP Tony Gwynn.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Though it won't stop me from packing a lip full of good old Grizzly. Seriously, it's awesome!

I hate to sound pretentious, but yea, dying is awesome! /sarcasm

97uyh0.jpg

Bruh check out my last.fm

And my Rate Your Music

Fantasy Teams: Seattle Spacemen (CFA)

Signature credit to Silent Wind of Doom

You get piled on often for posting dumb things. Why do you still post dumb things?

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Dipping is the same kinda schtick as smoking. If you enjoy it, awesome. More power to you.

But it's probably going to give you cancer and wreck your ability to live a full life. Plus it's gross.

But do your thing. America, baby.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

You get piled on often for posting dumb things. Why do you still post dumb things?

I dip and I like it. Is there seriously a problem with that?

You're a leech on Canadian taxpayers.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived