JJHoser

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have never thought that the alternate Red Sox hat looked good with the sock logo on a primarily navy hat. It just doesn't work. I also hate the current BP hat because it is just a red billed version of the home hat, pretty much. However, I think the red billed hat with the sock logo would look really great.

bostonredsoxbphat_zps38b8d491.jpg

I also hate both home and road hats that Detroit uses. They are just so boring and plain. I brought back an older logo used on former spring training gear and such and utilized the use of their orange color. After all, Tigers are mostly orange.

detroittigersbphat_zps8c5d92b3.jpg

Colorado Born and Raised!!

2gm6.png
LasVegasBowl_zpsdb9fb995.png

Far as the Cubs go, I'm one of the few people you'll ever find who liked the red cap/blue BP look of the 90s Rangers. Though I kinda wish the mad bear (hell, even the Madcub) had gotten some run, I'd be all for the red cap.

Far as the Brew, gold front all day.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Here is a list of teams that I believe have a great hat, therefore I will not be doing (just so people won't request that I redo a hat). However, I will make a jersey of every team just so at the end of this thread, I can showcase what the entire MLB would look like with my designs included:

Baltimore Orioles

Chicago White Sox

Cleveland Indians

Houston Astros

Minnesota Twins

New York Yankees

Oakland A's

Texas Rangers

Arizona Diamondbacks

Cincinnati Reds

Colorado Rockies

LA Dodgers

New York Mets

St. Louis Cardinals

Some of these teams, I may do alternate hats for, or even redesign their jerseys. So don't be sad if I didn't pick your team.

2gm6.png

Shocked you didn't pick the Jays as a team, but I'm down with what your going to do. Love that Red Sox cap, and I hate the BoSox.

I hate the Jays hat. I honestly hate the entire Blue Jays current look but I have a cool idea of what to do to make it better.

2gm6.png

I need votes on which of these KC hats is better. I am keeping the baby blue trim on the logo because of my plans for the jersey. I just need to know if you guys like white or baby blue bill and dot.

kansascityroyalsbphat1_zps16b3bf8a.jpg

kansascityroyalsbphat2_zps33b502ac.jpg

2gm6.png

Number one for the royals

Thanks man. I'm glad I have your support on this topic, because if this doesn't start getting interest really quick I might just give up.

2gm6.png

Powder blue bill for the Royals, man.

I'll suggest a possible White Sox alt cap: either the sock by itself, or crossing socks.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Powder blue for the Royals looks nice. Can't wait for the White Sox.

I don't know if you people have been paying attention, but I posted a list of teams that I am NOT redoing because I love their BP hat already, and the White Sox are one of them....

2gm6.png

I need votes on which of these KC hats is better. I am keeping the baby blue trim on the logo because of my plans for the jersey. I just need to know if you guys like white or baby blue bill and dot.

kansascityroyalsbphat1_zps16b3bf8a.jpg

kansascityroyalsbphat2_zps33b502ac.jpg

These look nice. I especially like the one with the white bill. I actually made a concept with hats like these. Nobody liked them for some reason...

Alright so here is the rundown of why these two are chosen the way they are.

La Angels: I thin red is incredibly over used by the Angels organization. They have all red hats with a red A on them which are frequently paired with a red alternate jersey with a red script on it. Therefore, whenever I saw the Angels on TV and saw them taking BP in the past, I loved their navy blue crown with red bill and dot as accents. So I decided it should be brought back with the mariners.

laangelsbphat_zps4dea1e68.jpg

Seattle Mariners: Same as with the Angels. I loved their old hat because it took silver, which is a color rarely emphasized in their look, and threw it front and center. The Rockies used to have an old batting practice hat like that with a black center and silver bill and dot up until 2006 and I loved how they, and the Mariners, were taking a color they rarely make a big deal about, and putting it in as a huge component. So I brought it back.

seattlemarinersbphat_zps9f620604.jpg

And TV, here is the hat you requested. I completely forgot to remove the white outline and forgot again after you requested it once more. So here it is.

oaklandAshatfortv2_zpse00b00a5.jpg

2gm6.png

Archived