JJHoser

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So here is Toronto. I am sure you guys can appreciate the idea of these ones. But, I need to know which of the first two you like better!! So lemme know!!

torontobluejaysbphat2_zpsb854b26c.jpg

torontobluejaysbphat1_zpsb003e332.jpg

And of course this one would be what they wear on July 1st.

torontobluejaysbphatcanada_zps64e3cdc2.j

Colorado Born and Raised!!

2gm6.png
LasVegasBowl_zpsdb9fb995.png

IMHO, the less red you can use for the Blue Jays, the better. It's always felt a little too "token Canada" for me. Have you thought about maybe using a shade of blue for the maple leaf, similar to the logo for the Toronto Maple Leafs? Just some musings... :)

I'm not redoing the Marlins.

You never did the Marlins. I'd love to see a blue cap.

Exactly. Check my list of teams I am not doing back on page 3.

Scratch that: I have decided that after a bit of thought, I hate the white paneled front Marlins hat and think they need to designate their alternate BP hat as a home and I will design some great ideas for you to decide between for the Marlins.

I have also decided to do the Pirates now because I realized I honestly don't care too much for their current BP unis at all.

2gm6.png

Alright guys, I REALLLYYYYYY need votes on these next two teams to decide which hat is better.

Miami Marlins: Gave it some blue just like you guys asked for. I didn't like it that much so I decided to make a flipped version of their current alternate BP hat.

miamimarlinsbphat1_zpsb9170cf9.jpg

miamimarlinsbphat2_zpsdf030729.jpg

miamimarlinsbphat3_zps24afa7a5.jpg

Pittsburgh Pirates: I hate how the Pirates took their alternate hat, threw a yellow bill on it, didn't bother to make the dot yellow, and called it a BP hat. I also hate the alternate on field hats and how cheap a white outline thrown around the "P" looks. So I designed two that I want you guys to decide between that seem a little more classy.

pittsburghpiratesbphat1_zps94375c49.jpg

pittsburghpiratesbphat2_zpscf39f530.jpg

Also, please let me know your favorite of the first two Toronto hats.

2gm6.png

Ok seriously I need votes. I'm not going to do a tri panel hat. I need peoples opinions on which of the ones presented are best otherwise I cannot continue on to full BP uniforms.

2gm6.png

It kinda makes me sad that there will be no change to either Ohio team. If you do an alt for the Tribe, please use Wahoo. Nothing is less original than a friggin' block C. Yes, I do realize it's slightly racist, but it it's a huge part of the team's identity. If anything, just try making it slightly less racist looking.

That's what- She

Second option for Marlins looks nice. First options for Pirates, cause it's a bp cap.

Those are my favorite options too. Sorry for being snappy about the tri panel hat. I am just irritated that this isn't getting any attention. I will make a paneled hat for fun but I can't say I will include it into my concept because I honestly hate most paneled hats and can only see it working for a very few teams.

It kinda makes me sad that there will be no change to either Ohio team. If you do an alt for the Tribe, please use Wahoo. Nothing is less original than a friggin' block C. Yes, I do realize it's slightly racist, but it it's a huge part of the team's identity. If anything, just try making it slightly less racist looking.

I love everything about the Reds' hats, so sorry but I just can't see myself changing that. For Cleveland though, I really badly want to do a really cool concept idea I had but I can't because it involves Wahoo and a bunch of white, non indian, people might get offended by the use of him.

2gm6.png

What would the marlins hat look like with just had the marlin without the m

First one for the pirates

Second one for the blue jays (what would the maple leaf look like with the darker blue)

What would the marlins hat look like with just had the marlin without the m

First one for the pirates

Second one for the blue jays

Well I just extracted it and messed around with it in photoshop and it just looks like a really messed up check mark.

I am so close to being done with the hat concepts and then soon I can move onto my uniforms!! Here are some more hats though:

Atlanta Braves: I came into this hat thinking about how boring the original diamond eras were when they backed out of using the screaming Indian. Then this year they switched the old Hammering Hank era lowercase "A" hats. I figure that I have no problem with those ones being an alternate, but I think they need a hat that fits more with the current scheme. And it is hard to create something like that without doing something someone has already done. Which is how I came to this;

atlantabravesbphat_zps269da8a7.jpg

Philadelphia Phillies: I miss the old hats they used to wear with the star in the center of the P. So I brought it back as a BP hat with a bright solid blue outline. I think it is a lot more bold and powerful than the current hats they wear.

philadelphiaphilliesbphat_zpsb44bea2c.jp

San Diego Padres: This team has a great thing going. I think the sand, white, and navy blue colors are a great representation of San Diego and it isn't ridiculously flashy but it also isn't boring. However, the team sticks so close to everything remaining the same that every hat just looks like the same hat with maybe one little difference. So I brought their hat back to the world of fun and exciting logos being on batting practice gear and I threw this cool little alternate logo in it.

sandiegopadresbphat_zps84c62a21.jpg

2gm6.png

Archived