My (fictional) Nation: Palms Coast [New Soccer Crest, FEEDBACK WANTED]

NOppenheimer

It would get real confusing with the city Palm Coast Florida

Doesnt seem to be an issue with all the cities in Canada and New England that used existing names.

So just in case you missed it on page one, here is the updated crest. Comments and criticism wanted. Again sorry for the small size.

0725af19943b54b4b4ab3e160c4707ff.png

Am I the only one the image isn't showing up for?

MARKHAM UNITED.png

So just in case you missed it on page one, here is the updated crest. Comments and criticism wanted. Again sorry for the small size.

0725af19943b54b4b4ab3e160c4707ff.png

Am I the only one the image isn't showing up for?

It was earlier, but you're right. I'll get it fixed.

Noah Oppenheimer

baseballonly on OOTP Forums

Phillies GM in Max Modern Baseball

MMB Phillies Blog--League Blog

IronPigs GM in Continental Baseball League

by the way, with the comment you made "I used this magical thing called a brain", you don't have to take every comment defensively, he was simply asking for more details into your country and how it got its' name. I understand you answered that but it was in a rude manner and that will steer people away from your thread.

As for the logo, it is still asymmetric. Make on half, copy that and mirror it and post on the other side.

The crest isn't all too bad, in my opinion. Only problem is that it just looks very off-center. Just fix the centering and you got yourself a decent-looking crest.

Agreed, the ball seems to big, but if you make it smaller, the crest would look empty.

That's what- She

The soccer ball design honestly looks more like a film reel. Also, as 1clkgtramg said, it is still asymmetrical. I'm not saying it's terrible though, I still think it has potential. I think if you made the soccer ball look more like a soccer ball, and make it symmetrical, it would look 10x better.

MARKHAM UNITED.png

Archived