Colorado rockies

chiggy

Is it just me or have the Rockies worn the purple jersey/caps at all there home games this year? I read in antoher thread that the purple caps were just for the opening series, but they wore them last night against the cardinals

I was the one that said they were only wearing them in the first 3 games.  If they wore the purple jerseys with the hats again, I would think that they were wearing them for the first Homestand of the season, not the only for the first series.  When I read it in the Denver Post on Friday, they said that they were wearing it against the Diamondbacks.
ua_logo.jpg

Wow, I didn't know they had purple hats, that sounds cool. Way too many teams have black as their main color now *coughmarlinscough*, and it's good to see somebody going to another color. I like their purple jerseys too, though I think the script and numbers should be in silver instead of black. And I hate those damn "CR" alternate home jerseys they have, you couldn't rip off my Sox any more! And now the Marlins made one too!! :angry:

well tonight the wore the primary home with the black caps..so i guess the purple/purple is done, but i would like to see them wear the puplre hats on occasion maybe with the grey roads and the purple alt jersery

Archived