Do you like your team's current uniforms?

Phils Phan

Brewers: needs work

Bucks: needs a complete overhaul. Irish rainbow please!

Packers: good, but I wish they'd switch to the newer Nike template

Badgers basketball and football: both need work

Marquette basketball: good but make the powder blue the primary road uni instead of the navy

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kings: Perfect in my eyes.

Saints: Perfect.

Pelicans: Add a Pelicans wordmark to the home jersey and get a purple green and gold alt.

IceGators: Perfect but we need a new primary logo.

Blue Jays: Perfect.

Dynamo: Needs some changes.

LSU: Perfect if we can get a Purple alt.

Tulane: Perfect.

(I like both LSU and Tulane because of my family being divided.)

NewOrleansBowl_zpsb1707dea.png

Anaheim Ducks: No. However I actually don't mind the current colours and webbed D logo, but it's nowhere near the Mighty Ducks and it's just not good in the current setup. And stay away from script logos.

Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim: Yes, but I would make some small changers. Drop the primary logo on the right sleeve so there's just the one sleeve patch. The halo'd A (and the script version of it) are on the jersey four times. I'd also like to see a hat with a halo on the crown like the hats from the 60's return in some form.

I'd also like to see the name cleaned up, but that's a different story.

Calgary Stampeders: Sort of. To much BFBS. The home pants are all black and the away jersey is a mess with black jersey numbers, black NOB (when they kept the red shoulder yoke from the home jerseys that uses white font), black socks and a black away helmet.

They might have changed the away jersey because in the first preseason game, they wore red helmets and red socks with the away uniforms

New York Jets: I like the jerseys but I'd like to see a logo with an actual jet as part of it. Also the logo green and jersey green appear to be different shades.

Calgary Hitmen: Like the Ducks. Go back to the original colours or keep the current colours and fix the jerseys. The current jerseys are the Sens "click and fill" template, but with sleeve stripes.

IEI5Tg1.png

Dallas Stars - hell yes!

Dallas Mavericks - yes. I don't get the crowd that wants to bring green back.

Dallas Cowboys - yes, I know it drive people nuts that the silvers and blue don't match. To me it would look weird if they tried to fix it.

Texas Rangers - yes, though I almost prefer last year's drop shadow. When you see it in person it really "pops" more.

Texas Stars - I like the fact they kept the old Stars colors and didn't just clone the parent club.

newsig.jpg

Nothing I would change about the Canucks uniforms. The Orca is a beautiful logo that represents the area perfectly and those colours are the best in the league. Unfortunately people on the Canucks boards are advocating a change... Even going as far as to say they should adopt the millionaires identity :angered:. That would be an absolute travesty.

Angels: Overall, for sure. Lose a shoulder patch and the red alt, even though it's growing on me a bit.

Lions: Yeah. They're solid. A little striping consistency wouldn't hurt, and I'm curious how it'd be with no black. Overall, I can't complain much.

Red Wings: Oh god. TERRIBLE. (Just kidding. They're classic.)

Suns: I still haven't decided on these. Based on the fact that I have to think about it, I'm going to say that I don't like them. I like the streaking sun and the font, but overall, they're just not wowing me.

Patriots: I love the roads, i dont like the homes that much

Sharks: meh...i liked the unis before the most recent change. i do like the black alts

Spurs: Classic

Red Sox: Timeless

Miami(FL) college football: i like the new look minus the anthricate unis

Sounders: perfect look

2rzsaw3.jpg

In order of how happy I am with 'em:

Twins: Yes. Would like to see a one color (with outline) "TC".

Wisconsin Football: Yes. I could stand for a change in the jersey, but I love the helmets (unpopular opinion)

Wisconsin Hockey: Yes (though I liked the 90s/2000s superfluous double outlining better)

Vikings: Yes, but not nearly as much as I liked the 1990s. I just can't get over the one-color numbers with the goofy serifs. Given some of Nike's recent efforts, though, I should be relieved.

Wild: No. I love the logo and colors but it's time to get three uniforms that look like they belong to the same team. Their original look was awesome. I don't like the green alt and I don't like the way the logo is marginalized into a circle on the homes. The road is solid. They really should be on the top of this list given their logo and colors but they just keep on bungling.

T-Wolves: No. Needs green and no black.

Wisconsin Basketball: No. Sick of the Adidastype numbers and wordmarks.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Bills: Yes. All it needs are white road socks and consistency with the striping when placed on a white background. Miles ahead of the last set.

Rockies: Awful. A change away from times new roman, black, and pinstripes is long overdue. Not only do they play bad (as seen by Kershaws no no tonight), but they look bad as well.

Yes, I realize I root for two awful teams in completely different locations. At least I won't get called out for bandwagoning.

spacer.png

Panthers: Good. Not the best in the NFL, but a good solid look, built around a great color scheme.

Hurricanes: Blah. Nothing particularly offensive about them, but nothing good either. Go back to the previous look.

UNC basketball: One of the best in college basketball, even with all the stupid little tweaks Nike has made to it over the years.

UNC football: Boooo! Mediocre Nike template, terrible number font that looks like an inbred version of our basketball team's font, diluting one of the most instantly recognizable identities in college sports in Carolina Blue to follow the mix-and-match trend, gratuitous use of black when it's never been a part of our school's colors. I am not a fan.

Steelers: Change number font to block and do something with the sleeve striping.

Phillies: I prefer maroon, but adding blue outlines to the numbers and script to the current set would make them look better.

Penguins: NO! I don't mind them using Vegas gold, but this template sucks. Go back to Lemieux cup jerseys with normal hem striping on the white jersey and white numbers on the black jersey to differentiate from the Bruins.

Browns: Love them. Would like striped socks, orange pants, white facemask, and numbers on the helmet.

Blue Jackets: Perfect. Never change.

Reds: Like them a lot, especially after living through the Cincinnati Blacks phase. Could be improved by going back to this

johnny_bench_1969_06_01.jpg

Ohio State: Fine, but this

no27-george-eddie.jpg

was the best look ever. Please go back to it.

Bulls: Great,I wish the black alt was Chicago cursive script though.

White Sox: Great

Blackhawks: Great

Bears: Classic but I Wouldn't mind a modern update.

UNC Tarheels(basketball): Love it

(I grew up Chicagoland area,+ Jordan fan = out of state love for UNC)

shado_logo.gif

Flyers: 9/10. Almost perfect uniforms. Only thing I would change is the black nameplate on the away whites. For the record, I'm fine with the white nameplate on the orange home because it is historically accurate.

Sixers: 6/10. Hate the road blue, kind of like the home white, but there is plenty of room for improvement. I think they would benefit from a new modern-traditional look that was closer to the Sixers uni's from the 80's with Doc.

Phillies: 8/10. The Phillies uniform is pretty nice. However, I'm not too crazy about how there is 1 sleeve number (I'd nix that) or their balloon animal number font.

Eagles: 7/10. Obviously, like a majority of Philadelphia, I want a return to the kelly green color scheme. However, I'm afraid of what Nike would do to the Birds if they were to do an overhaul (see Jacksonville, Miami), so I can live with the current set.

PSU: 10/10. Perfection.

Falcons- would be better if the sleeves were all one color matching the jersey color.

Braves-like em, I think they had more of a font tilt early on.

Hawks-they are ok, don't hate em,

Phillies: Really great, but the font and numbers feel a little too computerized and "bubbly." I think an update to those are needed. Also the white outline around the wordmark (Especially on the road) looks way too bold.

A's: Great, wonderful, especially the new green and gold jerseys, best alts in baseball.

Flyers: Perfection. Second to the Red Wings in my opinion.

Packers: C'mon.

Eagles: Not a fan of the midnight green, would prefer kelly green like many others.

Nothing I would change about the Canucks uniforms. The Orca is a beautiful logo that represents the area perfectly and those colours are the best in the league. Unfortunately people on the Canucks boards are advocating a change... Even going as far as to say they should adopt the millionaires identity :angered:. That would be an absolute travesty.

That might not be a bad idea. The Canucks-turned-Millionaires could finally get a Stanley Cup with the way franchise histories are just tossed around :upside:

Archived